Ulyana & Marat - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

She just finished bating on the couch.  It was amazing to watch.  Her right hand played with her pussy while her left hand played with her ass.  She really seemed to enjoy inserting her finger into her butt hole up to the first knuckle. She is becoming one of my favorites on RLC.  

• Like 2

Mi sembra che Ulyana stia facendo molto i comodi suoi ... è da ieri mattina che non è più nell'appartamento. Se decidi di restare non è un bel comportamento andare e tornare in continuazione ......mi sembra poco rispettoso anche per chi paga un abbonamento .....non nascondo che è una ragazza meravigliosa ma.....si decida o dentro o fuori....cosi non è corretto .

39 minutes ago, happyone said:

Some rough house face slapping, choking, butt slapping sex going on.  Everyone has different sexual appetite-but

I do not know why she puts up with it. Guess it is called love. 

Seen that before and even have it taped........makes me sick and very angry. There both still baby's and dont need this kinda sex in my opinion. Hope RLC kicks them out before the younger viewers think this is normal sexual behavior....it isn't !

• Like 1