Yulia and Ivan General Chat Topic 2019 #1

This morning Yulia woke up first, she started preparing their breckfast, then went to wake up Ivan with morning sex. I think Yulia knows that she has done a terrible misstake, and who can not forgive, when you have the world's most beautiful butt on top, riding. 😍

I mean, it is very sad what happened, this ought to have hurt their feelings alot, and damaged much of the trust between them, but it is starting to look like they will get through it. It might not be easy, but now they just need to work hard on their relationship for a while, to re-build some of the trust. Nothing warms my heart more, than the fact that they are trying. I have faith. ❤️💕

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, fillou said:

I dont understand if u imagine or if u know what happened

I heard it from someone who speaks russian. Yulia cheated with another man, I don't think Ivan even knew, but the other night when Yulia came home, she confessed to Ivan, told  him what she had done, and said that she wants them to still be together.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yulia cheated with another man, I don't think Ivan even knew, but the other night when Yulia came home, she confessed to Ivan, told  him what she had done, and said that she wants them to still be together.

Ivan still wants to be with Yulia but Yulia isn't sure which guy she wants to be with. Yesterday morning Ivan made Yulia call the guy and they had a conversation over the phone.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Ivan still wants to be with Yulia but Yulia isn't sure which guy she wants to be with. Yesterday morning Ivan made Yulia call the guy and they had a conversation over the phone.

it's you who speaks russian?

Le 2/2/2019 à 5:57 AM, piedpiper1968 a dit :

I did not see Ivan all night. Wonder if he has decided to move on.

I've noticed before that Ivan doesn't spend some nights at home, maybe because of work, I don't know. Looks like he's back now, or someone is sleeping on his side of the bed (which used to be Yulia's until, I guess, they noticed she could be seen sleeping naked from the LR2 cam).

There was a 'guest' sleeping in the guest room this morning - maybe they're sleeping in separate rooms?