Yulia and Ivan General Chat Topic 2019 #1

He is a pathetic loser ... she is a good woman, she cooks him, he cleans his clothes, she maintains the house ... she is beautiful with a very desirable body and he is an idiot... a shot in the air ... he does shit. She would have to have a little more self-esteem and kick his ass and now ... with her personality and beauty she will have, many who would like to be with her

5 minutes ago, gurutie said:

He is a pathetic loser ... she is a good woman, she cooks him, he cleans his clothes, she maintains the house ... she is beautiful with a very desirable body and he is an idiot... a shot in the air ... he does shit. She would have to have a little more self-esteem and kick his ass and now ... with her personality and beauty she will have, many who would like to be with her

What a completely idiotic post.

24 minutes ago, fillou said:

Are you sure she wants to stop the relationship?

She's not sure.

she's good girl but she's not a good fucker... their scene of sex during a time of a cup of coffe... 🙂 and today she open door in kitchen and put all in the air... the problem is not a bad girl... and probabily he want a slut gilr...

18 hours ago, I Love Ivan said:

she certainly cheated on him

Yes. Yulia have done something very very stupid. It might be hard to fully trust someone again, after something like that. Even I, as a watcher, felt heartbroken. 💔 I really hope that they can sort this out, because I really love Yulia & Ivan, and I would hate to see them have to leave the project, so all kudos to Ivan, if he is able to give forgiveness, he is really one of the greatest and sweetest men. It is a good sign that they had make up sex last night, under the covers. It is also a good thing that she told him, because that might means she sincerly regretted what happened, and she wants to appologize to him, because she loves him. But Yulia was abit hard to read there. It was not like she broke down in remorse, nor had alot to say in her defence, it was mostly just calm and quiet talk, while dropping a tear here and there.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I cried with them last night, and I hope that they can figure out of these "relationship issues" soon. I don't think I am alone in here, if I say: We love you.

❤️😢

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

It is also a good thing that she told him, because that might means she sincerly regretted what happened, and she wants to appologize to him, because she loves him. But Yulia was abit hard to read there. It was not like she broke down in remorse, nor had alot to say in her defence, it was mostly just calm and quiet talk, while dropping a tear here and there.

This what I saw,,if she did.. she stayed and begun to talk it through calmly... well lets see what happens,, a tough one to call,,

• Like 1