Emma and Julio General Chat Topic 2019 #1

Why they leaved?They seem an perfectly fine couple.Westerday they had an bunch of people in house,maybe was an "goodbye" party.If they really leaved i would close this house for good and open an new one in same country,house is very dark by itself and very narrow.One less couple were i understand their language😣.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Why they leaved?They seem an perfectly fine couple.Westerday they had an bunch of people in house,maybe was an "goodbye" party.If they really leaved i would close this house for good and open an new one in same country,house is very dark by itself and very narrow.One less couple were i understand their language😣.

This Apartment is an Old Outdated Apartment that began when RLC first began.  The best Tenant the Apartment ever had was Alma.    

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

This Apartment is an Old Outdated Apartment that began when RLC first began.  The best Tenant the Apartment ever had was Alma.    

Didn't catch Alma,only the boring couple that stayed in house for years(don't remember their names)then this couple arrived.Agree house is very outdated(togheter with Maya and Martina places),maybe closing for good would be better and investing in an nice looking new house in Spain.Also change an couple cams because some are very old.

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Didn't catch Alma,only the boring couple that stayed in house for years(don't remember their names)then this couple arrived.Agree house is very outdated(togheter with Maya and Martina places),maybe closing for good would be better and investing in an nice looking new house in Spain.Also change an couple cams because some are very old.

Newer Updated Apartments would be the way to go.  Time to put the Old Outdated Apartments out of Commission. 

Desiree & Raul's place has never come back online after they left 6 Months ago so it was likely taken Out of Commission.  I don't think RLC is that dumb to keep paying Rent for an Empty Apartment for 6 Months or more. Then again the way RLC Operates makes one wonder though.

• Like 2

Cam 1 from replay hasn't been working i checked back on replay and it has been the same for the 7 day depth. No video data error i emailed RLC and they said the usual crap we are sorry for the inconvience and will get it sorted as soon as possible,  They has some hot guests.

Il y a 3 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

As far as I know when the name leaves the list they have departed.   At least that's what I take it as.

I'll leave this Apartment as is for the today.  Tomorrow they'll be in the Archives if they are not back on.

It's announced on the site in the recent updates that they have left the project.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

It's an good opurtunity to finaly have an ebony couple in rlc,it's understandable that isn't easy to accomplish that in Russian countries but should be pretty easy in Spain.

I think they should get a Tranny Girl just to mix things up a bit.