Adeline & Markus General Chat Topic 2019 #1

• 3 weeks later...

Adeline's fingers are moving faster than a nervous claw hammer banjo player's as she vigorously pleasures herself whilst she rides Markus in a magnificently spread legged reverse cowgirl position in their Valentine's day celebration of love making! 

This is a beautiful woman who seems to have gone backward in her love making. She used to enjoy swallowing his cum and did it many times but now I don't see her swallow. Nor do I see her doing anal. She was the anal queen on here and he fucked her ass at least once per week. And she rarely smiles. It's like these two are fuck buddies and there is no longer any romance.

On 2/17/2019 at 10:47 AM, piedpiper1968 said:

This is a beautiful woman who seems to have gone backward in her love making. She used to enjoy swallowing his cum and did it many times but now I don't see her swallow. Nor do I see her doing anal. She was the anal queen on here and he fucked her ass at least once per week. And she rarely smiles. It's like these two are fuck buddies and there is no longer any romance.

I agree. She seems to tolerate, not enjoy sex.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...