Eva & Sam General Chat Topic 2019 #1

I may be wrong but I believe the last time Sam had a woman there it was a young woman he had in the apartment a couple of times before and they wound up not even having sex. They started and all of a sudden they stopped and started caressing only. She left that night without even having sex with Sam. Does anyone else recall this or am I full of it?

I bring it up because this seems eerily similar.

12 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I may be wrong but I believe the last time Sam had a woman there it was a young woman he had in the apartment a couple of times before and they wound up not even having sex. They started and all of a sudden they stopped and started caressing only. She left that night without even having sex with Sam. Does anyone else recall this or am I full of it?

I bring it up because this seems eerily similar.

Looking at them now, it seems that you are right! And the girl looks ready for duty when he caresses her. Unfortunately nobody here understand Russian. I would like to know what they are talking about.

Samsi è alzato dal divano ed ed andato dietro la tenda, probabilmente a divertirsi da solo. Quando è uscito aveva gli slip bagnati, e entrando in cucina la ragazza lo prende in giro e gli mostra le mutandine sporche. Si vede benissimo il plaid bianco macchiato. Poi lei è andata in bagno e si è da dietro la tanda lavata, ha lavato gli slip. Quando Sam è entrato con lei in tenda era al solito molle, è quando sono usciti lei era nuda avvolta in una coperta e lui ancora  moscio... ma sopratutto non sì è lavato