Eva & Sam General Chat Topic 2019 #1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Je vous remercie!!

it did not happen Éva was feverish ..... the 2 men were hot to fuck them but the tired girls were not interested ...

I even feel that Eva wants her girlfriend more than a soft dick (Baldy style)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, moreau said:

it did not happen Éva was feverish ..... the 2 men were hot to fuck them but the tired girls were not interested ... I even have the feeling that Éva does not want her girlfriend anymore than a soft dick (Baldy style)

Thank you for the information.

Sam with Éva and the brunette in bed ..... he already sees himself as Sasha ..... he has never made a spark with his cock his sexual acts last 10 minutes shower included ... girls are not hot I think it's good for a handjob tonight in the toilet

Sam avec Éva et la brune dans le lit .....il se voit déjà comme Sasha .....il n ' a jamais fait d ' étincelle avec sa bite ses actes sexuels durent 10 minutes douche comprise ...les filles ne sont pas chaudes je pense qu ' il est bon pour une branlette ce soir dans les WC 

3 hours ago, moreau said:

Sam with Éva and the brunette in bed ..... he already sees himself as Sasha ..... he has never made a spark with his cock his sexual acts last 10 minutes shower included ... girls are not hot I think it's good for a handjob tonight in the toilet

Sam avec Éva et la brune dans le lit .....il se voit déjà comme Sasha .....il n ' a jamais fait d ' étincelle avec sa bite ses actes sexuels durent 10 minutes douche comprise ...les filles ne sont pas chaudes je pense qu ' il est bon pour une branlette ce soir dans les WC 

Cruel!

• Like 1

Sam plays the exemplary husband ... dishes cleaning kitchen ... but he has that a desire to fuck the girlfriend of Éva ... for the holidays it is the fiasco total emptiness .... he has nothing fucked .. ... it's different so she put Baldy under pressure and laid the groundwork for guests who seem to be friends of old and new studies

Sam joue le mari exemplaire ...vaisselle nettoyage cuisine ...mais il a qu ' une envie baiser la copine de Éva ...pour les fêtes c ' est le fiasco le vide total .... il a rien baisé.....c ' est différent pour Éva elle a remis Baldy sous pression et posé des jalons avec des invités qui semblent être des amis d ' études anciens et nouveaux