Lana & Robert General Chat Topic 2019 #1

9 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

That's perfect, what a view, her butt is amazing

Oh Yes I Like the..….. ASS UP …… FACE DOWN ……...position for maximum effectiveness 

Image result for five stars

OH...…... Lana C Cup...… I Lick You Up.….What a Party

• Like 1

Yes, dear, I'm here - sensing the start of a beautiful relationship.  😉

I want to be honest with you - I havent really got over Leora just yet, but I hope you will take care for our humble admiration of your presence. That you will care and look at us like we do at you (and your behind, hehe). That you will share all the treasures with us, even the most secret ones... And there will be nothing left for us but just - to adore you.

Respect, love, kiss and - cheers to you, dear Lana!

🙂

This morning I was surfing thumbnails and stumbled on this girl spread wide and bating on the sofa.  I don't know why I've never seen her before but WOW I'm going to be watching her a lot from now on.  She had at least 3 beautiful bates on little more than 4 hours and I think it might have been more than that if she hadn't gotten company for quite a while. She is very pretty and has a killer body but of course you gents already know that.  

There is a guy's name on the apartment as well but since I've never watched this place before I don't know anything about him.  I don't know anything about either of them.  At least one post said she plays or has played with her bff.  Is she bi?  Is her super horny activity today a normal occurrance with her or something special?   You can be sure I'm going to start paying a lot more attention to this apartment.  

46 minutes ago, moreau said:

quand j ' écoute une chanteuse je m ' intéresse à sa voix ....toi tu regardes son cul.......son cul est magnifique mais elle chante faux comme Angie 

je dois pas avoir une aussi bonne oreille musicale que toi, mais du peux que je peux écouter avec Angie ou Lana, je ne trouves pas cela désagréable

Peut être que ton problème vient du fait qu'elles chantent en Russe ^^ 

Et quand je parle de voix, je ne parle que de voix, donc évite d'attaquer les gens sur autre chose 😉  

11 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

This morning I was surfing thumbnails and stumbled on this girl spread wide and bating on the sofa.  I don't know why I've never seen her before but WOW I'm going to be watching her a lot from now on.  She had at least 3 beautiful bates on little more than 4 hours and I think it might have been more than that if she hadn't gotten company for quite a while. She is very pretty and has a killer body but of course you gents already know that.  

There is a guy's name on the apartment as well but since I've never watched this place before I don't know anything about him.  I don't know anything about either of them.  At least one post said she plays or has played with her bff.  Is she bi?  Is her super horny activity today a normal occurrance with her or something special?   You can be sure I'm going to start paying a lot more attention to this apartment.  

There are many of the couples apartments worth watching for sure, I have 6 or 7 that I watch regularly.