Lana & Robert General Chat Topic 2019 #1

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Whoever wanted to see Lana masturbating now gets their wish.

Yes she masturbated, it wasn't intense, it wasn't to orgasm and it wasn't like what happened on December 10th last year but it was kind of boring and for being a beautiful young girl I just don't know what suck the life out of her since that day

On 1/23/2019 at 6:41 PM, thomas979 said:

poor lana not getting any dick lately, she needs some d and robert what is your problem bro ,satisfy your woman

Maybe she should  masturbate more with a little anal play and maybe it will probably make this boring ass apartment more interesting to go to

14 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Maybe she should  masturbate more with a little anal play and maybe it will probably make this boring ass apartment more interesting to go to

Since his comment they fucked in the bedroom and in the living room so don't worry for her, she looks satisfied 😉

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

Since his comment they fucked in the bedroom and in the living room so don't worry for her, she looks satisfied 😉

That probably does something for her but visually it does absolutely nothing for me but whenever she choose to masturbate on a consistent basis then I will consider this apartment worth visiting and maybe they will start having more than two pages of comments which is also pathetic being that is almost February

10 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

That probably does something for her but visually it does absolutely nothing for me but whenever she choose to masturbate on a consistent basis then I will consider this apartment worth visiting and maybe they will start having more than two pages of comments which is also pathetic being that is almost February

The number of pages of comment do not mean anything, especially at the level of couples' apartments
There are some who prefer to put "OT" in the apartments of Barcelona to warn that there are things to see elsewhere
Lana and Robert are a couple with a fairly frequent sexuality
And if you want to see Lana masturbate, come back Sunday because it is often that day that she does it and often on the couch 😉

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

The number of pages of comment do not mean anything, especially at the level of couples' apartments
There are some who prefer to put "OT" in the apartments of Barcelona to warn that there are things to see elsewhere
Lana and Robert are a couple with a fairly frequent sexuality
And if you want to see Lana masturbate, come back Sunday because it is often that day that she does it and often on the couch 😉

Believe me anything solo from her recently and that includes Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday and Saturday has maybe being topless or playing her piano or singing but as far as masturbating on the couch that is funny because it has not happened in a long while