Linda and Tibor General Chat Topic 2019 #1

happyone

Like what I thought while watching the replay before this maintenance when there was nobody in the apartment
New camera positions in the bedroom and one of the bathroom was also changing
I guess a new camera will probably add tomorrow in the bedroom, to see if other else can appear too

• Like 1

Il y a 17 heures, moos54 a dit :

Like what I thought while watching the replay before this maintenance when there was nobody in the apartment
New camera positions in the bedroom and one of the bathroom was also changing
I guess a new camera will probably add tomorrow in the bedroom, to see if other else can appear too

Hopefully a baclony cam guest fucked once out on the balcony. Sound is badly needed in the guest room and maybe another cam closer to the bed. One cam in the bedroom seems to have night vision. Cam 5 seems the same.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, porksword1 said:

Long time UM. Could this mean that they are moving out?

The house  was online if not mistaken some hours ago(for just an little time)i looked to all house divisions and they had their things in bedroom,bathroom etc,so not probably they are leaving,but no one was in the house and it was in dark.

As RLC rude and grubby habits,they making full rains of complete informations about Linda and Tibor concerning the long repetitive UM...

Miserable RLC's A-holes... :biggrin:

Aside

Thanks S-moos 4 the indications about some changes of angles cam... 👀

it feels the real revolution in the apartment with these maintenances to repeat for several days
We could see that after the first day, some cameras were replaced and some of them changed their position, especially in the bedroom.
But since the apartment is put in maintenance then comes back online without it being possible to see any difference
By cons I feel that Linda and Tibor are not too present in the apartment as RLC revolutionizes everything ^^

• Like 1

a good cameras placement can change everything in  an apartment, now I can start watch again this apartment,

it would be good to do the same thing in the bedroom of martina/alberto ! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is nice to see Linda out o her balcony and she is tanning with entirely too many clothes on. Let them babies free, they are screaming they need be free and wipe a little of the summer sun all over me.

• Like 1