Anabel & Efim General Chat Topic 2019 #1

4 hours ago, West_California said:

They had a large Glass kitchen table. It got broken on April 29, 2018. It hasen't been replaced yet.

Yes I know but when they have a party there's a table in the kitchen and the next day it's gone🐒

What happened to this apartment when it first opened we had guests sneeking off to the restroom for sex and parties more frequent now we don't get a sinlge party or group of guests round. They only seem to appear once in a blue moon.

13 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0330 did Anabel leave with some guy? Wasn't sure she wasn't kissing him before they went out as I no longer have a subscription so not sure how accurate I am.

i dunno but efim is getting a bit paunchy around his stomach

my bad, it's not efim

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0330 did Anabel leave with some guy? Wasn't sure she wasn't kissing him before they went out as I no longer have a subscription so not sure how accurate I am.

Must have gone out for a smoke. Would have been a shocker for Anabel to leave and have sex with someone else.

OMG I just got a boner (dirty old man boner) seeing Anabel sleeping in the guest room with no covers and spread wide open for anyone to see that amazing pussy and ass. And with like 5 guys walking around finding a place to sleep. Christ this woman is lovely and talented in many ways.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2019 at 6:15 AM, piedpiper1968 said:

OMG I just got a boner (dirty old man boner) seeing Anabel sleeping in the guest room with no covers and spread wide open for anyone to see that amazing pussy and ass. And with like 5 guys walking around finding a place to sleep. Christ this woman is lovely and talented in many ways.

Some weeks ago during a party, she went to the restroom and rubbed one out directly to the cam sitting on the window.....