Masha, Sasha, Dasha General Chat Topic 2019 #1

happyone

4 hours ago, ApeApeMan said:

I quoted what he was saying to me. I wasn't saying that to him. He kept telling me that I was wrong.

Wow for someone who claims to have found the ignore button you can't let this go. I admit I said you were wrong and than explained why.  Unlike you whose  post are full of guesses with no substance. Others have also said you were wrong. I disagreed with what you said, you decided to make it personal.

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 3:33 PM, ApeApeMan said:

A note to self... "Never argue with an idiot. People watching may not be able to tell the difference"

I must remember that ...lol

• Like 1

Dasha moving in added some spice to this apartment but the star of the show was always Masha. I hadn't tuned into this place since Eva and Sam left and barely read the threads but if Masha really is leaving this apartment won't even be a blip on my radar. Chances are slim to none but I hope we get to see Masha pop up in other apartments from time to time.

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Dasha moving in added some spice to this apartment but the star of the show was always Masha. I hadn't tuned into this place since Eva and Sam left and barely read the threads but if Masha really is leaving this apartment won't even be a blip on my radar. Chances are slim to none but I hope we get to see Masha pop up in other apartments from time to time.

Same...I really don't care for Dasha and Sasha...If Masha does move out...They might as well just close the whole apartment