Masha, Sasha, Dasha General Chat Topic 2019 #1

happyone

i remember this girl from last year (2017) party refuse any sexual participate running from guest harassment ,she like parting dance etc,i didn't see her nude before ,so if something happened yesterday sure its alcohol affect.

2 hours ago, Hoax said:

I just arrived, did I miss something ? What happened last night ? D, S and guest girl slept together ?

They were all pretty wasted, so periodically without tops on and all in a human-ball, the 7 of them? and caressing each other...if someone got up, then they caressed the next closest person. Sash seemed to pay extra attention to girl that has been staying there lately. Sometimes they and others dissappeared into the bedroom bathroom, but not long enough enough to bang. Maybe for a toke or quick grope. They must have been on molly. 

I only did MDMA a couple times when I was a teenager...a long time ago. Can you fuck on MDMA?

This scenario was repeated at millions of parties around the world last night. Faiirly normal. Everyone was a willing participants. IMO

01:50 local time

a few questions:

1. Why Masha and Dasha speeping in the LR

1. Why Sasha siting in the kitchen or walking around restless ?

3. Why the BR not appeared on the TN?

and the significant one

4. Where is the young guest lady

If I was Dasha I would be on the phone to BG, see when he could come visit. Sasha totally acted like a ass last night with the guest girl. He was all over her all night even took her into the bedroom bathroom twice the second time he was in there with her for 8 minutes alone. Total disrespect to Dasha, I hope she make him pay for the way he acted.

I even stuck up for him, regarding Masha and when people said they didn't understand why Dasha was with him. After last night I guess I was wrong about him, just another asshole.   

• Like 1