Nelly & Bogdan General Chat Topic 2019 #1

1 hour ago, Joe_Dirt said:

I agree.  This dude is a grade A loser.  She's like grabbing his junk right now and $50 says he won't do anything tonight.  2-3 days ago she was on the couch rubbing one out secretly while he was smoking or something.  I think she then went to the bathroom to change her underwear.

Call him wathever you want But..its he that makes love with that gorgeous,sexy girl and not you.😅.personaly i call him bastard..lucky bastarddddd!😁.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Call him wathever you want But..its he that makes love with that gorgeous,sexy girl and not you.😅.personaly i call him bastard..lucky bastarddddd!😁.

He at least performs more often, and better, than Paul, but he's just as autistic lol.  Poor guys.

13 hours ago, Joe_Dirt said:

He at least performs more often, and better, than Paul, but he's just as autistic lol.  Poor guys.

😂.well he tries diferent stuff during sex(Bdsm etc)so already an improvement over Paul.But honestly what matters most it's her and can't put an single defect in her.

12 hours ago, Daleys said:

When is RLC going to add a outside balcony camera and one in the room beside the kitchen. Lots of apartments has got new cameras so i hope they will add more here.

Don't count with it,Dasha old place only had balcony cam after she leaved,Anabel&Efim they now puted two news cams..but the room without cams th couple and guests use to death..no cam.Barca2 took years to them finaly put cam in balcony(an still have an spot in balcony not filmed).Would say that the new cams they puted was to give better views of already filmed zones and not to show the rooms,balconies without cams.