Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2019 #1

24 minutes ago, Thomazz said:

But it seemed very serious now. I've never seen Nina spit blood. It was scary. I really hope this is not serious and she will get better.🙏

Yes, the situation is serious.  I am not a doctor, I do not make a diagnosis.
For us the most important is her voice and her dreams related to it,
The story of Svetlana Surganowa and Zemfira show how strong Russian women are.
We're with you, Nina

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 7:24 AM, likidamber said:

Welcome to 2019.

The case is very serious, it concerns the upper respiratory tract, generally the larynx area, neck. So parts  the most important for singer - voice emission.

I think that Nina downplayed her previous visit to the hospital and did not follow all the recommendations. With diseases, generally speaking, the throat, there is always the possibility of damage to the vocal cords, respiratory patency, etc.

Kira packed Nina's belongings and brought her to the clinic. It looks like this time Nina will spend a few days there. Sterility, absolute purity of air and surroundings are important in such matters. Treatment also requires intravenous medication, which is impossible at home.

Nina is in a good clinic, she will stay there for a few days, hopefully she'll be back to full health and for singing. Her voice has been changed a little lately, she did not spare him - especially in the last quarrels.

I think Nina's eating habits also  helped  illness. She almost does not eat anything, sweets, some fruit. It is not enough for the body to defend itself with illness.

I wish Nina and Kira  that everything would be back to normal, that the nearest plans would be successful.
To hear you, Nina

Who is Sasha ?

It was quite interesting to see Nina home this afternoon with her parents.  First, I didn't expect Nina to be home so soon.  I feel she should still be in the hospital.  Second, the family dynamics are absolutely FASCINATING.  Dad is your standard big deep-voice Russian businessman/breadwinner.  He seemed quite fascinated with his IPad, showing Nina basic things he discovered (while Nina could probably hack into the Kremlin with a flip phone), and made himself quite at home on the couch (Dad has been there many times before).  Mom Nina, definitely your typical fretting worrisome Russian mother, always shaking her head ruefully, fretting her brow, wondering where she went wrong with her daughter, yet they shared a tender hug in the bathroom.  I finally get a sense of half the reason why Nina is so hard-headed and combative.  

And why Nina is absolutely devoted to Kira.  

Kira is neither of these personas.  And, try as we might, don't we all wish to escape from being or becoming our parents?  Especially before 30 years old.  

They packed up and left, and I had to close as well, but N&K returned the very second after I signed on again tonight (serendipity).  Nina did not look any worse for wear, altho definitely a lot more subdued than usual.  They were just chillaxin on the sofa, and soon time for bed.  A quickie from Nina on her phone in the living room - obviously catching up on band stuff - then back to bed, and both snoozing like cats (or ducks).  

It was quite a rough and tumultuous start to 2019 for our girls.  Oh, and С Рождество́м!  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1