Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2019 #1

On 6/23/2019 at 3:18 PM, jouandomy said:

If there are still some good souls looking to help Nina and Kira, I can give a link to do that, supporting the creation of a new Nina CD album.

Sure I'd be up for that

Also, 2 emails to RLC support, no answer. Jerks

On 6/23/2019 at 3:18 PM, jouandomy said:

If there are still some good souls looking to help Nina and Kira, I can give a link to do that, supporting the creation of a new Nina CD album.

Just make sure it's all done in Private Messaging (PM) and not directly in Open Boards.

Thanks

• Like 1

Received this email wednesday:

RLC Announcement

For reasons beyond our control, we had to close some apartments.

Safety and comfort of the project participants have always been and remain our priority. All the participants are fine. The possibility of their participation in the project is not ruled out in the future.

We share your feelings and understand how difficult parting with your favorite participants can be. We apologize for the current situation.

The terms of memberships have been changed:

• Standard members now have access to all apartments and cameras available on the site (previously only to the "Couples" category)
  • Premium members now have Premium + Replay status, which makes it possible for them to use the RLC Replay service without any restrictions
  • The remaining days of the RLC Replay subscriptions and unused tokens were converted to additional days of the membership

You can see the information about changes made to your account after logging into the site at the top of the main page.

We apologize for such a late notice.

---------------------------

Sending this email a full week after... that's bull. They probably received so many complaints they decided to say something

Anyways... so MAYBE they'll be back. I cancelled my subscription regardless. What's left is not interesting

27 minutes ago, Scooter said:

So does anyone know whats happened to Nina and Kira then and any news

Nina and Kira have to leave the apartment we got to know so well. Currently they are in the process of moving house. I believe that after the first shock they are relatively okay.

And as is said above, their music activities continue.