Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2019 #1

1 hour ago, Scooter said:

Well its quit sad not see the girls anymore what to do next.

Honestly. There is no life after departure of Nina & Kira. All that is left is to raise our hands towards the heavens and cry our lament.

More seriously. I long for a farewell present of Nina & Kira 👋 I would love for them to say goodbye to their fans. A song perhaps 😉

No pressure, it is totally up to them. But somehow it would be a nice closure of many months we were attached to two very nice girls on RLC 🥰

• Like 2

11 hours ago, jouandomy said:

If we want to thank them for making us part of their lives, we can help them finance the recording of Nina's next album.
Just ask me for the link of the crowdfunding site. 😉

Thanks to them. Why? They got a lot of money for that. They lived in an apartment for free for years. If they don't have money for a new album, they should go to work. Especially Nina.
Incidentally, this is not a charity forum.

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, Thomazz a dit :

Thanks to them. Why? They got a lot of money for that. They lived in an apartment for free for years. If they don't have money for a new album, they should go to work. Especially Nina.
Incidentally, this is not a charity forum.

Let's stay calm. Nobody is obliged to love them. But some asked how to help them after the hard blow they suffered, that's the answer. That's all.
If you think you do not have to say thank you for what they did, it does not matter. 
I think when you go to the show you do not applaud actors. They are already well paid.😉
Greeting.

• Like 2

Should also mention they're in an entirely unrecognizable bedroom, so I'm guessing they've had to move out from the RLC place in a hurry. Their english is pretty rough, particularly Nina's, but they're trying. I hope they realize that the best way to garner a following as a camgirl/camcouple is just to be entirely natural and open and let their personalities shine through. That's what works for the camgirls with the biggest following , as they say ----- people come for the looks, stay for the personality. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hyperion said:

Should also mention they're in an entirely unrecognizable bedroom, so I'm guessing they've had to move out from the RLC place in a hurry. Their english is pretty rough, particularly Nina's, but they're trying. I hope they realize that the best way to garner a following as a camgirl/camcouple is just to be entirely natural and open and let their personalities shine through. That's what works for the camgirls with the biggest following , as they say ----- people come for the looks, stay for the personality. 

I liked them a lot on RLC but I don't see them being a great fit on cam sites but I could be wrong. Nina maybe but Kira never really played to the cameras all that much.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If you have any findings of any Tenants please Share the Information through Private Messaging Only (PM).

Thanks.

RLC a mis leurs participantes dans une situation où elles sont obligées de s'humilier sur des sites comme " chaturbate " ou "MFC"  mais je comprends bien évidemment cette censure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xanadu said:

‎RLC put their participants in a situation where they are forced to humiliate himself on sites like "chaturbate" or "MFC" but I realize of course this censorship. ‎

I realize everyone's frustration with the Closing of 16 Russian Apartments.  If we let one Post go by then we have to allow them all on every Apartment Board.

Thanks for Understanding.

• Like 1