Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2019 #1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

If we allow such things to be posted in one part of the Forum then it will have to applied to all apartments regardless of whether they are Past Tenants or Current ones.

This Rule has been in place on the Forum before I ever came along and it's still there.  So we'll just stay with the way things are set up.  

If RLC were ever to go Tit's Up and Cease Operating then the whole Story Changes and could be shared openly.

We used to talk about things outside the apartments, what did it hurt.  When we first found out Kamila's name people were finding all kinds of videos on her. We have all known how to follow the girls on Social Media. You all said it was to keep them from being stalked, anybody watching RLC new the girls, only a hand few were on CamCaps.

20 minutes ago, jham said:

We used to talk about things outside the apartments, what did it hurt.  When we first found out Kamila's name people were finding all kinds of videos on her. We have all known how to follow the girls on Social Media. You all said it was to keep them from being stalked, anybody watching RLC new the girls, only a hand few were on CamCaps.

Nothing against following them on Social Media but if any findings were known it was supposed to have been done in PM.  I wasn't the one who made the Rule it was in place bore I came to the Forum.

There was a few who got warnings for posting Social Media findings in Open Boards where Kamila once was and also some others Boards.   We'll just stay with the way it has always been.  If we allow in one board then it has to be allowed in them all. That's not going to happen at the present time.  

I am done discussing this.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Nothing against following them on Social Media but if any findings were known it was supposed to have been done in PM.  I wasn't the one who made the Rule it was in place bore I came to the Forum.

There was a few who got warnings for posting Social Media findings in Open Boards where Kamila once was and also some others Boards.   We'll just stay with the way it has always been.  If we allow in one board then it has to be allowed in them all. That's not going to happen at the present time.  

I am done discussing this.  

If not disagreeing with you and the rules but what does it hurt, everyone one on here wants to know all they can about the girls if they didn't they would not be here. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jham said:

If not disagreeing with you and the rules but what does it hurt, everyone one on here wants to know all they can about the girls if they didn't they would not be here. 

Then use the PM function. There are reasons for these rules and they must be followed.

1 hour ago, jham said:

Do what others do with similar things.  Start a PM Group then invite 10 or 15 into the Conversation and then they can share all the Information amongst themselves or go to the Top of the Menu Board where a Tab Shows Club. Begin a Club and share till your hearts content.  No one will bother you in there.

7 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

To each their own I suppose.  I'm not a "fan" of the Barca places, but I certainly wouldn't waste my time and effort navigating to their forum pages just to post derogatory comments.  But, I understand there are a lot of people who have much more time on their hands than I do.  

I get it, but it's good to hear differing opinions. Otherwise the forums get all creepy and weird (like the Leora forum). It's healthy to have someone go in and throw a grenade once in awhile to keeps things normalized.