Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2019 #1

22 minutes ago, BlackLeone said:

There's a chance I've already said this before, but I really think Kira is one of the nicest people on RLC. If not the nicest.

It can never be said enough!!  "Nice" is quite the UNDERstatement.  Not to mention incredibly intelligent, incredibly artistic, incredibly patient, incredibly humble, incredibly sexy, and stunningly beautiful inside and out.  😍 :heart: 

But please, feel free to continue posting positive vibes about Kira here.  I doubt anyone here will complain.  :smile:  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I agree, mate. She seems like the kind of person I'd really like to be friends with. I'm not saying this in a pervert kind of way, not saying "I want to fuck her" or anything. She just really seems like an awesome personality. Caring, fun, patient. I don't know her well enough to know how intelligent or artistic she is, but I have absolutely no problem believing you!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

@BlackLeone indeed.  Unfortunately I fall into both categories LOL but since she is obviously solid with her betrothed (plus I am in America), there's not much chance I have with option 2, but would be happy with option 1.  I'd love to hang out with her and Eva in a St Petersburg bar and just trade stories.  

Kira has a business degree, and is the manager of Nina's band.  She is also a FIDE accredited master at chess.  She is also a published author, poet, lyricist, and photographer.  Kira plays the guitar, the piano, and is at her best on the drums.  Kira is very healthy - works out, eats right, doesn't smoke or vape.  She is also killer in the kitchen, whipping up delicious delights in no time at all, which Nina greedily scarfs down.  She loves animals.  AND she has the unique ability to look absolutely beautiful right when she wakes up in the morning.  

Nina does not deserve this amazing woman.  But perhaps I've said too much. 

Please, continue enjoying!  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

@BlackLeone indeed.  Unfortunately I fall into both categories LOL but since she is obviously solid with her betrothed (plus I am in America), there's not much chance I have with option 2, but would be happy with option 1.  I'd love to hang out with her and Eva in a St Petersburg bar and just trade stories.  

Kira has a business degree, and is the manager of Nina's band.  She is also a FIDE accredited master at chess.  She is also a published author, poet, lyricist, and photographer.  Kira plays the guitar, the piano, and is at her best on the drums.  Kira is very healthy - works out, eats right, doesn't smoke or vape.  She is also killer in the kitchen, whipping up delicious delights in no time at all, which Nina greedily scarfs down.  She loves animals.  AND she has the unique ability to look absolutely beautiful right when she wakes up in the morning.  

Nina does not deserve this amazing woman.  But perhaps I've said too much. 

Please, continue enjoying!  

Damn, she's even more awesome than I thought!

EDIT/ I thought they were German though? What they say usually sounds like German rather than Russian...

2 hours ago, BlackLeone said:

EDIT/ I thought they were German though? What they say usually sounds like German rather than Russian...

Nina und Kira Deutsch? Nein, leider ganz nicht! 🙂

There are parallels though. Nina's name of course reminds us of Nena, the German rock chick from the 80s. She sang about 99 balloons... the older people on this forum probably still remember the dozens of balloons in N&K's apartment...

Auf wiederseh'n!

• Like 1