Maya General Chat Topic 2019 #1

happyone

Unfortunately for us. Maya's two recent passions have become computer games in the dark corner of the living room, or reading and spending time on her notebook, while under covers in the bedroom.

Seemingly, gone for ever is the ,artistic, playful, clothing optional in a well lit room, Maya of the early years.  One can hope for a change.    🤨

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

One thing I miss about Maya is the passion when she was getting fucked by her husband, Stepan. He not only had a big dick but she could get it rock hard. They would fuck for quite some time until she would have an orgasm and if you know Maya that can take some time and Stepan could keep it hard for a long time when needed. There were even times when he would fuck her ass in the bedroom and many times he would play with her ass when she was sitting on him with her back to him while fucking. Today I rarely watch as this guy can only get her off when she fucks his face and he can only get off stroking his cock. Rarely any other way. Boring for me.

At least this guy plays with the dog. I never saw Stepan play with the dog.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think Maya is happy with this guy but sexually she has to miss sex with Stepan. He was a much better lover but did not have much of a sex drive. He could really pound her good and kept his cock really hard for her. He also liked playing a lot with her asshole. Even fucked her in the ass a few times. And she enjoyed it as well.

Just for clarification Maya has always been a favorite of mine. I find her attractive and always have even after gaining the weight she has since coming to RLC.

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I think Maya is happy with this guy but sexually she has to miss sex with Stepan. He was a much better lover but did not have much of a sex drive. He could really pound her good and kept his cock really hard for her. He also liked playing a lot with her asshole. Even fucked her in the ass a few times. And she enjoyed it as well.

Just for clarification Maya has always been a favorite of mine. I find her attractive and always have even after gaining the weight she has since coming to RLC.

I have to disagree. Granted I didn't see every session between Maya and Stepan but I had never seen Stepan fuck Maya even half as good as this new guy did when he first fucked her here in the apartment. Stepan had a much bigger dick but never wanted to use it and was always timid when he did use it. He wasn't as bad as Paul or Ivan but I've never seen him to be actually good either.

The sex between Maya and her current boyfriend has tapered significantly since we first saw him. Compared to his first time here, their current sessions are laughably bad and uneventful. It's a shame Maya wasted so much time with Stepan during her hot body days. She should have been with this current guy 2 or 3 years before she actually got with him.