Maya General Chat Topic 2019 #1

happyone

I like Maya. 

To bad her apartment and some of the cameras are bad. I sorta wish she got a new apartment, something like the size and shape like the one Asia and Hakeem. One hobbyroom/ guest room and somewhat more space. 

• Like 2

On 6/9/2019 at 11:28 AM, hayaxi said:

I like Maya. 

To bad her apartment and some of the cameras are bad. I sorta wish she got a new apartment, something like the size and shape like the one Asia and Hakeem. One hobbyroom/ guest room and somewhat more space. 

We've been talking about Maya getting an upgraded apartment for years, and never could figure out why she got stuck with the small apartment and the same cameras as when she first moved in. Theories have always been floated, but none of them proved conclusive or even helped explain the conditions under which RLC has kept her. She was a major star back in the day when RLC was young, and was striving for some appearance as a "real-life couples" site, and Krasnoyarsk was the most authentic of the locations.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1