Check Out Our Newest Feature! "Photo of the Month Competition" - Go To Read Me/Photo of the Month Competition for Details.
happyone

Maya General Chat Topic 2019 #1

Oooooh Maya's sister is around. Hope someone gets some sexy pics or vids of her too! 😛

I can remember a few times when Maya, when she was with Stepan, would openly masturbate in the bedroom. We would get a great view of a beautiful pussy and she knows how to please herself, for sure. Wish we could see more of this as the sex is very boring.

43 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I can remember a few times when Maya, when she was with Stepan, would openly masturbate in the bedroom. We would get a great view of a beautiful pussy and she knows how to please herself, for sure. Wish we could see more of this as the sex is very boring.

I think she bated only twice during her entire stay with ( us  )

1 hour ago, SOMHO2000 said:

I think she bated only twice during her entire stay with ( us  )

It certainly wasn't many times. But she has a meaty pussy that many on here have likely never really seen. And she is more knowledgeable about how to give herself an orgasm than many women on the site. This is why the current BF eats her pussy a lot. This is how she can cum with him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

She's not very active these days, but she was very fun to watch 12 hours ago when she was carving her new creation into a faun, or pony, or whatever. I enjoy watching her do her art. In the old days, RLC watchers enjoyed this as much as when the tenants enjoyed their own naked bodies. The latter was just icing on the cake.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It certainly wasn't many times. But she has a meaty pussy that many on here have likely never really seen. And she is more knowledgeable about how to give herself an orgasm than many women on the site. This is why the current BF eats her pussy a lot. This is how she can cum with him.

Some women achieve orgasm with their clits, some with their vaginal G spot. Some times, both. It's important for a young man to know such things.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1