B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

• StnCld316 changed the title to B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

Why is Karina in RLC? What is she doing here? Any form of action?
Did RLC tell her that B1 is a Christian living community? All the time bed, kitchen, living room to eat, bed. Oh, yes and the ridiculous party in B3. Sometimes.
Even in B4 she was more in bed and slept or fingered :huh: the smartphone. Just like in B1.
And Daisy seems to do the same. But I know her only since the day before yesterday.
They could at least finger together, if they are already in bed together :biggrin:. Or herselfs :biggrin:.

Can not understand why she/they is/are here.

For those who enjoyed what they see from Karina and Daisy when they go to B3 with who have been dubbed "The Clowns" know that you will not see that when Sera is around. She will only visit B3 alone and you will not see more than the massages she has engaged in.  Plus you won't see B3 at B1 unless Sera invites them and Daisy or Karina are not there. Sera's rules. 

The solo water bate we saw from her (Sera) was long overdue and a rarity. We will go sometime before we see that again.

It makes you think to see Daisy or Karina in these "staged activities" why they do not in private (that we can see) touch themselves. So reserved at B1 but open to groping and all when at B3 only? 

My point if you remember Sera's rules it's easy to follow the activities of these girls. 

Edited by charliefoxx69

il y a 7 minutes, charliefoxx69 a dit :

For those who enjoyed what they see from Karina and Daisy when they go to B3 with who have been dubbed "The Clowns" know that you will not see that when Sera is around. She will only visit B3 alone and you will not see more than the massages she has engaged in.  Plus you won't see B3 at B1 unless Sera invites them and Daisy or Karina are not there. Sera's rules. 

The solo water bate we saw from her (Sera) was long overdue and a rarity. We will go sometime before we see that again.

It makes you think to see Daisy or Karina in these "staged activities" why they do not in private (that we can see) touch themselves. So reserved at B1 but open to groping and all when at B3 only? 

My point if you remember Sera's rules it's easy to follow the activities of these girls. 

If you are suggesting D&K are asexual in B1 but suddenly become "sexual" in B3 or B4 was because of Sera, I think you are kind of stretching it.

Karina rarely talks to Sera, I don't think Daisy gives a damn about Sera but I agree that with her around, it might be alot less sexual and just NC-16 stuffs at the most.

What I think is that Sera is a lone wolf but she has plans about what she wants to do here and when she wants to do it.

Probably she has a long-term bf too and wants to keep out of guy-girl fun. I don't blame her for this.

What I want her to do is to feed the cams and feed us the voyeurs more often  🤩