B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

2 minutes ago, dwarf said:

I think we are talking about two different things. I'm talking about the asexuality of Karina and Daisy when they're in B1. And that what happens to Karina, Daisy and Sera in B3 is just scripted reality nonsense. Written and organized by Jenn. Everyone sees Sera and Karina avoiding each other and never going to another apartment together. And is unimportant

Sera has been going to B3 alone since before Jenn/Frank arrived. My point is only that she does this without her roommates. This has nothing to do with Jenn. 

KARINA CAN, I know she can. Show the voyeurs a little love, and they will give lots of love back. A pretty young girl should not have to work so hard to get the love she deserves, If those foolish men around these house don't see the beauty that we see, that is their loss.

See the source image

Just give in and let go, time to get out of that box you have been in and time to get the praise you want.

I would not be surprised if Sera and Jenn in a short time will go to the bedroom. And there on the bed they show us again such nonsense as cut & paste with paper. Like in the evening of 30.12.2018. Shirtless and in underwear of course. And tomorrow will be Karina and Daisy in B3 and repeat their scripted reality "sexy" show with Jenn and the two Guys. What a waste!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Masturbation don't mean shit. I only care if she fucks anyone. In any case, thanks for answering.

then next time be more specific in your question!!!! :biggrin: like has Sera fucked anyone yet? 

Nice to see that Daisy Do Nothing is again living up to her name, Daisy can do something and can be Dazzling Daring Delightful when she chooses to be FUN, but now that she is awake in B-1back to the Do Nothing BigTop tent builder.

Image result for throw up hands gifsImage result for throw up hands gifs

• Like 1