B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

2 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

I'm too much of an optimist.  Mila made good progress with Sera last night.  I was hopeful that Mila might get some touches and caresses on Sera but never expected Sera to caress Mila's ass like she did.  I still say there is hope for Sera and I want to be here to see it.  

Will not be more than what we have seen from last night. Sera is not interested at all , can see it by her defensive body language . maybe she is not interested in women. Mila tried hard for 2 days and i cant believe someone else can do it better than Mila did. 

all my wishes now to see Sera packing ! need new blood to this house

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

Unbelievable,  Sera, Mila and Daisy got home at 0620.  It took Sera at least half an hour to do her thing before going to sleep and at 0840 she was out the door again.  That means she was asleep less than 2 hours.  This is the second morning in a row she's done this.  Thes mentioned the Barcelona Breakfast Club and that's fine but after dancing all night she needs a little time to charge her battery

surely he danced all night 🤣🤣🤣

• Upvote 1

Serafailure is MIA, emptiness and desertion come to mind for B-1 as the Do Nothings have went to B-3 to join the other Do Nothings, these participants should have their contracts renewed, as they perfect participants for the New and Improved RLC, world of the Barcelona Do Nothings.

24 minutes ago, happyone said:

It is rather sad that just one guest in another apartment can be more natural and show more nakedness and sexuality than all 3 of these girls combined in this apartment 😠

C'est la vie

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Van Halen 1982, Daisy must go the Salvation Army to get her clothes. That was when sex drugs  and rock & roll really meant something special. Ah yes the days of free love without expectations.

When John Lennon was Exterminated in 1980 it was all Downhill after that. 

• Like 1