B3 Jenn & Frank and Stella & Leo - General Topic January 2019 #1

• StnCld316 changed the title to B3 Jenn & Frank - General Topic January 2019 #1

I would not be surprised if Sera and Jenn in a short time will go to the bedroom. And there on the bed they show us again such nonsense as cut & paste with paper. Like in the evening of 30.12.2018. Shirtless and in underwear of course. And tomorrow will be Karina and Daisy in B3 and repeat their scripted reality "sexy" show with Jenn and the two Guys. What a waste! And i think Daisy will not fuck with Ben. He was too crude fingering. It was almost a finger rape. From then on she was very distant to him

3 minutes ago, dwarf said:

And i think Daisy will not fuck with Ben. He was too crude fingering. It was almost a finger rape. From then on she was very distant to him

I didn't see when they fooled around in the bedroom. Was the couch event before or after them fooling around in the bedroom?

2 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

Much too quiet and peaceful. And in all the B apartments.  

Sera comes to B3 to find a nice bed to sleep, nice.

I suppose Jenn told Ben the "Sera's rules" lol b4 she came over.

See Cheesy. Someone believes me when I write this stuff even quoted me "Sera's Rules".  

Thing is Sera sleeps just fine at B1.

These must be planning meetings for when D/K come to visit B3. Surely there must be some discussion about that. Unless it's all done by text messages. Even when these visits happen like tonight, but not at B1, we have only seen Sera have Frank and Jenn over once and even then they didn't spend the night. Plus, they B3, do not visit B1 for the "Shennaigans parties" w/o Sera it's always at B3. The only explanation "Sera's Rules"