B3 Jenn & Frank and Stella & Leo - General Topic January 2019 #1

What I would like to know: What is left in Karina's memory? Is she a little bit in love with the clown, or Jenn? Because in bed its seems so. Or was that just a camera raid for RLC? Acting? A lost opportunity? Unpleasant? Euphoric? They are suddenly back to normal. And tomorrow? Back to normality? Back in bed all day?
I know many of you just want to see the show. I have just come up with these questions because I'm so surprised and confused about Karina's transformation.

17 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Jenn looks frustrated.

Maybe she did disturb the closeness between Frank and Karina quite a bit? Maybe she did not expect that? If it bothered her, there will probably be no more invitation.

And when they are back in B3 they will dispute. Hot! 😁

2 minutes ago, dwarf said:

Maybe she did disturb the closeness between Frank and Karina quite a bit? Maybe she did not expect that? If it bothered her, there will probably be no invitation

From what I saw tonight, I highly doubt Karina was the problem. :dodgy:

7 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

From what I saw tonight, I highly doubt Karina was the problem. :dodgy:

What I want to say is, is it possible that Jenn likes to touch Karina? But secretly does not like it when Frank does the same thing. Do you think Jenn liked to see the development between Frank and Karina together? Really liked? Or just say nothing? Momentum. Because in the past she has always blocked. And now that it's over, the concerns come. Maybe. Who knows. A lot of not necessary questions.....

16 minutes ago, dwarf said:

What I want to say is, is it possible that Jenn likes to touch Karina? But secretly does not like it when Frank does the same thing. Do you think Jenn liked to see the development between Frank and Karina together? Really liked? Or just say nothing? Momentum. Because in the past she has always blocked. And now that it's over, the concerns come. Maybe. Who knows. A lot of not necessary questions.....

She always blocked when there was another girl with Karina.

From what I saw tonight Jenn gave Frank a green light.

Hell, I just checked the replay of when all three were in the tub (Which I had missed earlier) and Jenn was really trying to get Frank going.

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I don't have to be Drunk to fall. It just happens naturally for me.  I'm like a Turtle on it's shell it takes me about 5 minutes to get myself upright again.   

I hate this Aging Shit.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

She always blocked when there was another girl with Karina.

From what I saw tonight Jenn gave Frank a green light.

Hell, I just checked the replay of when all three were in the tub,  (Which I had missed earlier) and Jenn was really trying to get Frank going.

OK. Why did not anything happen? This was only a extended version of the earlyer shows. Someone from the three did not want to. Who (and why)?

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

or it was just an agreement between the three with a limit

Possible. That was perhaps the reason why Karina kept the underwear on all the time. A so called show for the cam?