B3 Jenn & Frank and Stella & Leo - General Topic January 2019 #1

Il y a 8 heures, charliefoxx69 a dit :

Sera comes to B3 to find a nice bed to sleep, nice.

I suppose Jenn told Ben the "Sera's rules" lol b4 she came over.

See Cheesy. Someone believes me when I write this stuff even quoted me "Sera's Rules".  

Thing is Sera sleeps just fine at B1.

These must be planning meetings for when D/K come to visit B3. Surely there must be some discussion about that. Unless it's all done by text messages. Even when these visits happen like tonight, but not at B1, we have only seen Sera have Frank and Jenn over once and even then they didn't spend the night. Plus, they B3, do not visit B1 for the "Shennaigans parties" w/o Sera it's always at B3. The only explanation "Sera's Rules"

I figure out maybe she might really have a "no b/g parties" rule cos she has a long-term bf or lover.

But lets face it, if the tenants want to have some shenanigans, she can't stop them and can either go sit at one corner quietly looking at her phone or stomp out of the apartment.

Either which the RLC management (if any) probably won't be too impressed so that's why she avoids them totally.

She is a smart girl, currently outplaying us and RLC but we'll see  🧐

3 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I figure out maybe she might really have a "no b/g parties" rule cos she has a long-term bf or lover.

But lets face it, if the tenants want to have some shenanigans, she can't stop them and can either go sit at one corner quietly looking at her phone or stomp out of the apartment.

Either which the RLC management (if any) probably won't be too impressed so that's why she avoids them totally.

She is a smart girl, currently outplaying us and RLC but we'll see  🧐

You have said that before but I am not so sure on the BF or lover part.

You may be right, on it all, but to basically treat her roommates as non-entities is wrong. Not a hello, good morning or afternoon. It's damn right rude. She only speaks them when she finds it necessary. Its like she has made herself unapproachable. I know I wouldn't tolerate that from a person I share a room with. But that's just me. 

42 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

You have said that before but I am not so sure on the BF or lover part.

You may be right, on it all, but to basically treat her roommates as non-entities is wrong. Not a hello, good morning or afternoon. It's damn right rude. She only speaks them when she finds it necessary. Its like she has made herself unapproachable. I know I wouldn't tolerate that from a person I share a room with. But that's just me. 

I totally agree with that. Sera's behavior towards the other girl(s) is stupid. She destroys the whole atmosphere in this house. Its wickedness or is she mentally disturbed?

22 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I didn't see when they fooled around in the bedroom. Was the couch event before or after them fooling around in the bedroom?

22 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

After

No, the couch event (2 am) was the last action before they moved over to the bedroom.