B3 Jenn & Frank and Stella & Leo - General Topic January 2019 #1

29 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Holy shit, Stella is back. This could be fun if it is the Stella we have seen before.

True. I would have preferred new people but hey.. no complaints right now, lets see what she brings..

1 minute ago, adamneve said:

True. I would have preferred new people but hey.. no complaints right now, lets see what she brings..

Yes, like you I would prefer new people, but I have always liked Stella's look. I do worry she will not fuck without being under the covers so let's see how that goes.

30 minutes ago, Frankster said:

She wasn't that great the last time, but could be interesting to see her with a regular guy. If he can get it up.

This is just my opinion, and I might be wrong in this case, but all the really popular girls returning to B3 with their other half haven't excited as much as I'd expected, like Elisa, Amina, Jasmin and Ilona...A few great sessions, then they've shown you their full hand, and it gets somewhat boring. Stella, as beautiful and sexy as she is, may go down the same route...I hope not and I hope the interaction with Jenn and Frank is entertaining to hold my attention...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

This is just my opinion, and I might be wrong in this case, but all the really popular girls returning to B3 with their other half haven't excited as much as I'd expected, like Elisa, Amina, Jasmin and Ilona...A few great sessions, then they've shown you their full hand, and it gets somewhat boring. Stella, as beautiful and sexy as she is, may go down the same route...I hope not and I hope the interaction with Jenn and Frank is entertaining to hold my attention...

Jasmin and Jim were great, but then again Jasmin is always great 😄