B3 Jenn & Frank and Stella & Leo - General Topic January 2019 #1

i dont see them staying more than 2 weeks stella i think having a break  the end of the ----------------------------- , she is studying in --------

Posting Personal Information about Tenants in Open Forum Boards is not Allowed. If you Feel the Need to Share the Information Please Do So by Private Messaging (PM)

47 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

i dont see them staying more than 2 weeks stella i think having a break  the end of the ----------------------------- , she is studying in --------

Easy money for Stella then..

Image result for easy money gif

• Like 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to B3 Jenn & Frank and Stella & Leo - General Topic January 2019 #1

Stella looks like she has toned up lost weight   at least kept in good shape....daaaayum that ass.:biggrin:.still looking good..and good for her..if  her stay is a short one I hopes its good for her..

I see that my comment has been deleted, since I do not like any kind of censorship, to say where Stella was until a few weeks ago does not seem a deplorable thing, since now it is here in front of the cameras, so what was important before ? these girls do not need protectors, they know how to protect themselves