3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #1

57 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Damn! I just renewed my subscription about one hour ago and it looks like Kami is packing her fucking suitcase again.

Yes Kaley did the same, must be headed to same place all summer close

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I haven't seen a smile out of Kami since she returned. I think she has developed a big dislike for RLC and the people who view it.

That has nothing to do with it, she is just an unhappy person in general, she wears a permanent frown.

4 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

Yes to keep the "drunk uncle" out lol

So true. In this particular instance I agree with Kami. Kristy and her angles lose complete control of their parties and that is rude to the other residents regardless of the fact they are rarely there. People go in and out of Kami's room looking in her closets and drawers and that is not proper.

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

So true. In this particular instance I agree with Kami. Kristy and her angles lose complete control of their parties and that is rude to the other residents regardless of the fact they are rarely there. People go in and out of Kami's room looking in her closets and drawers and that is not proper.

I agree.  That is Kami's room and how would you like it if someone left their DNA and more in your bed.

• Like 1