Noldus

3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

so you believe who you want too because some others put here some translation and you believe it every times without proof¬†ūüėĀ

But at least they put the actual translation on the thread, so one can judge whether or not it sounds real. If one claims to know that Kami and Kaley are having sex when they go out in Moscow because they have translations of their conversations, but are unwilling to produce the translations I personally do not believe the translations exist. Also,other people then begin complaining on here that Kami and Kaley are hiding their private lives outside the apartment based upon those fantasy translations presented as fact.

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But at least they put the actual translation on the thread, so one can judge whether or not it sounds real.

So what's the point of putting up a translation if you just admit if might not even sound real to you? I said this before. I could put up anything as a translation and it's not like you would know. Just admit you don't want to believe anything that destroys your precious little image of these girls who don't give a flying shit out you or this project.

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So what's the point of putting up a translation if you just admit if might not even sound real to you? I said this before. I could put up anything as a translation and it's not like you would know. Just admit you don't want to believe anything that destroys your precious little image of these girls who don't give a flying shit out you or this project.

What I don't believe are your fantasies presented as fact. And the fact that you won't produce the translations proves to me that you don't have them. And if we had a real honest and fair mod on here he would not allow you to disparage these girls without showing your proof of what you accuse them of. NOW, I'M DONE WITH YOU AND YOUR LIES.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Calle said:

Quite often we see that somebody asks for anal. Maybe I am old-fashioned, but I do not understand the point in anal. That part of the body is not meant for sex as it has no mucosa. Of course oil can be used, but still, what¬īs the point, why not the armpit then? I have to confess that once in an Asian city, a pretty young girl put oil between my buttocks and moved her finger along that horizontal route very very gently, and that was a totally new experience to me, and a great sensation. But she did not put the finger inside my anus, and I am male, cannot be compared with women¬īs sensations.

You Sir did not spent enough time in Asia. Just take Thailand while we are on the subject..there are women there that will make you think you are a girl. Probably vice versa :wink::cool:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And if we had a real honest and fair mod on here he would not allow you to disparage these girls without showing your proof of what you accuse them of.ÔĽŅ

The fact that you think me knowing that the girls are having sex out of the apartment is disparaging the girls says everything that needs to be said. Grow up.

Gee, I'm absolutely shocked to hear that the girls are not virgins! We Mods thought they were pure as the wind-driven snow! How shocking! ūüėĀ

(We mods have discussed this endlessly. Just don't belabor the point either way too much. It will become annoying. They are paid to show off their sexiness and we don't consider that immoral. Just fun.)

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Gee, I'm absolutely shocked to hear that the girls are not virgins! We Mods thought they were pure as the wind-driven snow! How shocking! ūüėĀ

(We mods have discussed this endlessly. Just don't belabor the point either way too much. It will become annoying. They are paid to show off their sexiness and we don't consider that immoral. Just fun.)

The disparaging part is not saying the girls are having sex outside the apartment, the disparaging thing is using that unverified claim to accuse the girls of keeping their private life outside the apartment. And then saying that RLC should kick them out because they are hiding their private life outside the apartment.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

The fact that you think me knowing that the girls are having sex out of the apartment is disparaging the girls says everything that needs to be said. Grow up.

No, the point is that you don't know what the girls are doing outside the apartment, but claim that you do. I don't know whether they are or are not having sex outside the apartment and don't really care, and you don't know either but claim you do. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The disparaging part is not saying the girls are having sex outside the apartment, the disparaging thing is using that unverified claim to accuse the girls of keeping their private life outside the apartment. And then saying that RLC should kick them out because they are hiding their private life outside the apartment.

I always pretty much hate it when members complain that a tenant should leave the project just because she doesn't do everything that the member unjustly demands. I don't get upset about speculation, however, since it's usually just speculation. The facts around here (of which there are few) travel through the PM system anyway, and that is not moderated. Which gives us Mods time to do a few household chores between banning spammers and evildoers and spewing our own philosophy.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I always pretty much hate it when members complain that a tenant should leave the project just because she doesn't do everything that the member unjustly demands. I don't get upset about speculation, however, since it's usually just speculation. The facts around here (of which there are few) travel through the PM system anyway, and that is not moderated. Which gives us Mods time to do a few household chores between banning spammers and evildoers and spewing our own philosophy.

But the claims about the sex lives of the girls outside the apartment was not presented as speculation, it was presented as fact which is supposedly backed up by translations of the girls' conversations inside the apartment. But I don't believe the translations exist because he refuses to share them on this thread.

• Like 1

Jesus Christ guys.. just ignore Ridgerunner like I do, don't quote him and he won't have an audience to listen to his bullshit. He sits on this apartment and rarely comments about any other apartment. He agreed sometime ago with me that he would stop arguing with members so obviously he's a troll who gets off arguing with you all. Just select Ignore user, don't quote him and he will disappear.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I always pretty much hate it when members complain that a tenant should leave the project just because she doesn't do everything that the member unjustly demands.

I don't think wanting a tenant to be kicked off the project because they are never actually in the project constitutes as an unjustly demand. But even with that, I have said on more than one occasion that if you don't like an apartment, it's better to just not watch it. If I went into every thread for the apartments I didn't like to complain, I would most likely type my fingers to bloody stumps.

12 hours ago, moos54 said:

could you stopped talking about Kami private life please 

oui les gars soyez gentils avec moos54 ne parlez plus de la vie privée des filles ....ici c ' est un forum pour voyeurs pervers mais on parle pas de cul ni de partouze ...on parle de la météo ou du résultat du loto ou de la recette du lapin à la moutarde ...ce forum servira à vendre des objets d ' occasion moi je vends une enclume en fonte si ça vous intéresse 

yes guys are nice with moos54 do not talk about the privacy of girls .... here it is a forum for perverted voyeurs but we do not talk about ass or orgy ... we talk about the weather or the result of the loto or rabbit recipe with mustard ... this forum will be used to sell second hand objects I sell a cast anvil if you are interested

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, moreau said:

oui les gars soyez gentils avec moos54 ne parlez plus de la vie privée des filles ....ici c ' est un forum pour voyeurs pervers mais on parle pas de cul ni de partouze ...on parle de la météo ou du résultat du loto ou de la recette du lapin à la moutarde ...ce forum servira à vendre des objets d ' occasion moi je vends une enclume en fonte si ça vous intéresse 

yes guys are nice with moos54 do not talk about the privacy of girls .... here it is a forum for perverted voyeurs but we do not talk about ass or orgy ... we talk about the weather or the result of the loto or rabbit recipe with mustard ... this forum will be used to sell second hand objects I sell a cast anvil if you are interested

Je crois que tu as pas compris pourquoi je lui demande cela, il y a des règles sur ce forum dont justement une qui protège la vie personnelle de tout participants 

Je t'invite à les découvrir si tu ne les connais pas mais en tant que membre du forum, tu dois en avoir connaissances et en prendre compte 

Ce forum est fait à la base pour discuter de ce qui est fait dans les différents appartements et non pas pour discuter de la dernière photo posté sur instagram par les participants surtout si ceux ci ne sont pas présent dans l'appartement mais ailleurs 

C'est tout ce que je sous entendait dans mon intervention  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

Je crois que tu come pas compris pourquoi je lui demande cela, il ya des règles sur ce forum non è un problema qui protège la vie personnelle de tout partecipanti 

Je t'invite à les découvrir si tu ne connais pas mais en tant que membre du forum, tu dois en avoir connaissances et en prendre compte 

Ce forum fait à la base pour discuter de ce qui est fa dans les différents appartements et non pas pour discuter de la dernière foto posté sur instagram par les partecipanti surtout si ceux ci ne sont pas présent dans l'appartement mais ailleurs 

C'est tout ce que je sous entendait dans mon intervention¬†¬†ÔĽŅ

Je serais curieux de savoir ce que vous faites dans la vie réelle, il me semble que vous aimez beaucoup censurer les autres membres en trouvant des excuses absurdes pour protéger ces filles.