3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #1

23 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well lets just say she did something I never thought I would see from Kristy.

She touched his dick with her mouth for about 20 seconds, then the guy continued his jerking off - with the tongue out of his mouth - and tried to get his dick close to Kristy´s face in the end, but did not quite succeed. He will try that again, maybe one day he will succeed.

1 minute ago, Calle said:

She touched his dick with her mouth for about 20 seconds, then the guy continued his jerking off - with the tongue out of his mouth - and tried to get his dick close to Kristy´s face in the end, but did not quite succeed. He will try that again, maybe one day he will succeed.

He succeeded , she had cum dripping off face in the bathroom when she washed it off her neck and face.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

He succeeded , she had cum dripping off face in the bathroom when she washed it off her neck and face.

That was exactly the moment the streaming was very poor and the picture was blocked. The streaming has been poor all over RLC lately.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Yep I just watched it from cam 1 in the LR, it was easier to see here, and later in the bathroom you can see her washing of the cum from her chin.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Well this last time she got a shot of cum in her mouth too (she was licking his cock while he jacked it) as I saw her use her mouthwash after cleaning herself off in the bathroom.

Doesn't make a lot of sense to wear a condom for sex and then swallow cum. Don't have to worry about pregnancy but can still acquire diseases.

• Like 1