3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Or doing what she has to do to save her place in the apartment?

Don´t think so. She seems to be in love…. Guess he will move in and being on business trips the angels will come. Just for example...

I really believe that RLC received many complaints about the lack of "activity" in the apartment similar to ones heard on this forum; and sometime prior to Kami and Kaleys' trip to Berlin RLC issued an ultimatum to KKK to "improve their behavior" in the apartment or their contracts would not be renewed. It was after their return from Berlin that Kami wore the "Fuck Off" mask and Kami and Kaley began spending very little time in the apartment. Also, I wonder if the hard crying session Kami had in the living room while talking to Katya had anything to do with what RLC told them? I think Kami and Kaley are not willing to "get with the sex program" and Kristy is. So I believe that Kami and Kaley  know their careers as RLC tenants are over, so they no longer feel a need to spend time in the apartment.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I really believe that RLC received many complaints about the lack of "activity" in the apartment similar to ones heard on this forum; and sometime prior to Kami and Kaleys' trip to Berlin RLC issued an ultimatum to KKK to "improve their behavior" in the apartment or their contracts would not be renewed. It was after their return from Berlin that Kami wore the "Fuck Off" mask and Kami and Kaley began spending very little time in the apartment. Also, I wonder if the hard crying session Kami had in the living room while talking to Katya had anything to do with what RLC told them? I think Kami and Kaley are not willing to "get with the sex program" and Kristy is. So I believe that Kami and Kaley  know their careers as RLC tenants are over, so they no longer feel a need to spend time in the apartment.

Your fantasy is amazing.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2019 at 2:26 AM, oscaraus said:

As I said they bring eye candy but watching the males they bring to the apartment having a four to six hour drinking session with the girls looking terribly bored does noting.  That is when I check out the other 24 apartments or in some instances have a sleep and when I come back to RLC the blokes are just a whole lot more drunker.

Then go out and get a life for yourself 😉 

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Looks like Kristy got tired of playing with the sons of rich Russian oligarchs and decided to go after the rich oligarch himself.:biggrin:

Does not look a bit like a rich oligarch to me! More like a guy who has moved to Moscow from her mother´s house in the country

As a matter of fact, I would like to see Kristy arrange more of clearly visible cum shots for us, as that would be a totally new (and positive) development in this apartment. The sex they have had is not that interesting - the guy thinks fast speed is important and breaths with his tongue, Kristy moans (sometimes I think she has pains), and I do not see her climaxing, as the guy does not help her but in the end takes the condom off and starts jerking off. Once I saw Kristy put her hand down there as if she tried to reach her clit, but she does not yet know how to participate at the end.