3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #1

3 hours ago, kris66 said:

You can get professional help for such a vivid fantasy = non existent reality.

More facts in my speculation than in the assertions about the sex lives of Kami and Kristy outside the apartment that have been made by others in this thread.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Calle said:

As a matter of fact, I would like to see Kristy arrange more of clearly visible cum shots for us, as that would be a totally new (and positive) development in this apartment. The sex they have had is not that interesting - the guy thinks fast speed is important and breaths with his tongue, Kristy moans (sometimes I think she has pains), and I do not see her climaxing, as the guy does not help her but in the end takes the condom off and starts jerking off. Once I saw Kristy put her hand down there as if she tried to reach her clit, but she does not yet know how to participate at the end.

If you ask RLC  may be they would allow you to be the director for her sex scenes.:smile:

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If you ask RLC  may be they would allow you to be the director for her sex scenes.:smile:

I guess Kristy would not follow my instructions, even though they would be good for RLC´s business and hopefully then indirectly for Kristy (I think Leora has understood the importance of such development).

31 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

wow since kristy is going for the facials wonder when will see anal 😂

Quite often we see that somebody asks for anal. Maybe I am old-fashioned, but I do not understand the point in anal. That part of the body is not meant for sex as it has no mucosa. Of course oil can be used, but still, what´s the point, why not the armpit then? I have to confess that once in an Asian city, a pretty young girl put oil between my buttocks and moved her finger along that horizontal route very very gently, and that was a totally new experience to me, and a great sensation. But she did not put the finger inside my anus, and I am male, cannot be compared with women´s sensations.

il y a 5 minutes, Ridgerunner a dit :

Think I may have figured out how girls pay for their trips. Noticed that a number of photographers who are in the same location where Kami and Kaley are on vacation have contacted Kami on her IG. 

Bravo, what a speed!
It's their job to look like they're on vacation, they're lucky.

9 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Bravo, what a speed!
It's their job to look like they're on vacation, they're lucky.

I remember when Kami was in Barcelona in 2015 that she made a social media comment saying she was lucky that she had a career as a model that allowed her to travel and work at the same time.

• Like 1

il y a 5 minutes, Ridgerunner a dit :

Je me souviens quand Kami était à Barcelone en 2015 qu'elle a fait un commentaire des médias sociaux en disant qu'elle a eu la chance qu'elle a eu une carrière comme un modèle qui lui a permis de voyager et de travailler en même temps.

Indeed, I had seen it too. These girls know how to take advantage of their work to travel, and vice versa, Kristy also did it at the beginning, I do not know if she continues ...