3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #1

31 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Think I may have figured out how girls pay for their trips. Noticed that a number of photographers who are in the same location where Kami and Kaley are on vacation have contacted Kami on her IG. 

could you stopped talking about Kami private life please 

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I have said nothing about her location. Everyone already knows that she is a model, so what have I revealed that is a secret. 

ok but it's a topic for an apartment on RLC  not a topic for instagram adventure 

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Okay. Maybe if the girls spent more time in the apartment I would have something to say about the fucking apartment.

we have a girl in this apartment who is present  every night with friends or boyfriend 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

When some CC member makes totally unsubstantiated claims about the girls sex lives outside the apartment why do you not admonish that person for those comments?:huh:

You never give up, when you are told stop is stop

More generally, this kind of comment comes from a discussion that comes from the apartment and not a fantasy from elsewhere
So I would say that kind of comment to more place here than yours on Kamila's adventures on her social networks

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

When some CC member makes totally unsubstantiated claims about the girls sex lives outside the apartment why do you not admonish that person for those comments?

My "claims" comes from information that is stated INSIDE the apartment. Do not compare the two.

42 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

My "claims" comes from information that is stated INSIDE the apartment. Do not compare the two.

You mean the translations of conversations that do not exist? In my opinion, if you won't show the translations then they don't exist. Just your imagination.