3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'll believe the translations when I see them. But I won't see them because they don't exist.

I don't really give a damn what you will or won't believe. The point I was making was I use information provided in the apartment. What I DON'T do is put information found on their social media on here.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't really give a damn what you will or won't believe. The point I was making was I use information provided in the apartment. What I DON'T do is put information found on their social media on here.

No, you don't put stuff from their social media. You just present your fantasies as facts.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

No, you don't put stuff from their social media. You just present your fantasies as facts.

Well whatever they are, I don't stalk her social media. So no, you don't get to compare what I do to what you do.This is why moos had to check you.

You can tell there's fuck all happening on RLC...you're all at each others throats guys! We all have different opinions about everything, really, which generates discussion. But we can handle it all better than this, surely...Sorry for butting in, but it's clogging the forum...Where's the humour guys...and a Happy New Year to you all while I'm here...:biggrin:

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'll believe the translations when I see them. But I won't see them because they don't exist.

so you believe who you want too because some others put here some translation and you believe it every times without proof 😁

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

so you believe who you want too because some others put here some translation and you believe it every times without proof 😁

But at least they put the actual translation on the thread, so one can judge whether or not it sounds real. If one claims to know that Kami and Kaley are having sex when they go out in Moscow because they have translations of their conversations, but are unwilling to produce the translations I personally do not believe the translations exist. Also,other people then begin complaining on here that Kami and Kaley are hiding their private lives outside the apartment based upon those fantasy translations presented as fact.

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But at least they put the actual translation on the thread, so one can judge whether or not it sounds real.

So what's the point of putting up a translation if you just admit if might not even sound real to you? I said this before. I could put up anything as a translation and it's not like you would know. Just admit you don't want to believe anything that destroys your precious little image of these girls who don't give a flying shit out you or this project.

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So what's the point of putting up a translation if you just admit if might not even sound real to you? I said this before. I could put up anything as a translation and it's not like you would know. Just admit you don't want to believe anything that destroys your precious little image of these girls who don't give a flying shit out you or this project.

What I don't believe are your fantasies presented as fact. And the fact that you won't produce the translations proves to me that you don't have them. And if we had a real honest and fair mod on here he would not allow you to disparage these girls without showing your proof of what you accuse them of. NOW, I'M DONE WITH YOU AND YOUR LIES.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Calle said:

Quite often we see that somebody asks for anal. Maybe I am old-fashioned, but I do not understand the point in anal. That part of the body is not meant for sex as it has no mucosa. Of course oil can be used, but still, what´s the point, why not the armpit then? I have to confess that once in an Asian city, a pretty young girl put oil between my buttocks and moved her finger along that horizontal route very very gently, and that was a totally new experience to me, and a great sensation. But she did not put the finger inside my anus, and I am male, cannot be compared with women´s sensations.

You Sir did not spent enough time in Asia. Just take Thailand while we are on the subject..there are women there that will make you think you are a girl. Probably vice versa :wink::cool:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And if we had a real honest and fair mod on here he would not allow you to disparage these girls without showing your proof of what you accuse them of.

The fact that you think me knowing that the girls are having sex out of the apartment is disparaging the girls says everything that needs to be said. Grow up.

Gee, I'm absolutely shocked to hear that the girls are not virgins! We Mods thought they were pure as the wind-driven snow! How shocking! 😁

(We mods have discussed this endlessly. Just don't belabor the point either way too much. It will become annoying. They are paid to show off their sexiness and we don't consider that immoral. Just fun.)

• Like 2