3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #1

27 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Gee, I'm absolutely shocked to hear that the girls are not virgins! We Mods thought they were pure as the wind-driven snow! How shocking! 😁

(We mods have discussed this endlessly. Just don't belabor the point either way too much. It will become annoying. They are paid to show off their sexiness and we don't consider that immoral. Just fun.)

The disparaging part is not saying the girls are having sex outside the apartment, the disparaging thing is using that unverified claim to accuse the girls of keeping their private life outside the apartment. And then saying that RLC should kick them out because they are hiding their private life outside the apartment.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

The fact that you think me knowing that the girls are having sex out of the apartment is disparaging the girls says everything that needs to be said. Grow up.

No, the point is that you don't know what the girls are doing outside the apartment, but claim that you do. I don't know whether they are or are not having sex outside the apartment and don't really care, and you don't know either but claim you do. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The disparaging part is not saying the girls are having sex outside the apartment, the disparaging thing is using that unverified claim to accuse the girls of keeping their private life outside the apartment. And then saying that RLC should kick them out because they are hiding their private life outside the apartment.

I always pretty much hate it when members complain that a tenant should leave the project just because she doesn't do everything that the member unjustly demands. I don't get upset about speculation, however, since it's usually just speculation. The facts around here (of which there are few) travel through the PM system anyway, and that is not moderated. Which gives us Mods time to do a few household chores between banning spammers and evildoers and spewing our own philosophy.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I always pretty much hate it when members complain that a tenant should leave the project just because she doesn't do everything that the member unjustly demands. I don't get upset about speculation, however, since it's usually just speculation. The facts around here (of which there are few) travel through the PM system anyway, and that is not moderated. Which gives us Mods time to do a few household chores between banning spammers and evildoers and spewing our own philosophy.

But the claims about the sex lives of the girls outside the apartment was not presented as speculation, it was presented as fact which is supposedly backed up by translations of the girls' conversations inside the apartment. But I don't believe the translations exist because he refuses to share them on this thread.

• Like 1

Jesus Christ guys.. just ignore Ridgerunner like I do, don't quote him and he won't have an audience to listen to his bullshit. He sits on this apartment and rarely comments about any other apartment. He agreed sometime ago with me that he would stop arguing with members so obviously he's a troll who gets off arguing with you all. Just select Ignore user, don't quote him and he will disappear.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I always pretty much hate it when members complain that a tenant should leave the project just because she doesn't do everything that the member unjustly demands.

I don't think wanting a tenant to be kicked off the project because they are never actually in the project constitutes as an unjustly demand. But even with that, I have said on more than one occasion that if you don't like an apartment, it's better to just not watch it. If I went into every thread for the apartments I didn't like to complain, I would most likely type my fingers to bloody stumps.

12 hours ago, moos54 said:

could you stopped talking about Kami private life please 

oui les gars soyez gentils avec moos54 ne parlez plus de la vie privée des filles ....ici c ' est un forum pour voyeurs pervers mais on parle pas de cul ni de partouze ...on parle de la météo ou du résultat du loto ou de la recette du lapin à la moutarde ...ce forum servira à vendre des objets d ' occasion moi je vends une enclume en fonte si ça vous intéresse 

yes guys are nice with moos54 do not talk about the privacy of girls .... here it is a forum for perverted voyeurs but we do not talk about ass or orgy ... we talk about the weather or the result of the loto or rabbit recipe with mustard ... this forum will be used to sell second hand objects I sell a cast anvil if you are interested

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, moreau said:

oui les gars soyez gentils avec moos54 ne parlez plus de la vie privée des filles ....ici c ' est un forum pour voyeurs pervers mais on parle pas de cul ni de partouze ...on parle de la météo ou du résultat du loto ou de la recette du lapin à la moutarde ...ce forum servira à vendre des objets d ' occasion moi je vends une enclume en fonte si ça vous intéresse 

yes guys are nice with moos54 do not talk about the privacy of girls .... here it is a forum for perverted voyeurs but we do not talk about ass or orgy ... we talk about the weather or the result of the loto or rabbit recipe with mustard ... this forum will be used to sell second hand objects I sell a cast anvil if you are interested

Je crois que tu as pas compris pourquoi je lui demande cela, il y a des règles sur ce forum dont justement une qui protège la vie personnelle de tout participants 

Je t'invite à les découvrir si tu ne les connais pas mais en tant que membre du forum, tu dois en avoir connaissances et en prendre compte 

Ce forum est fait à la base pour discuter de ce qui est fait dans les différents appartements et non pas pour discuter de la dernière photo posté sur instagram par les participants surtout si ceux ci ne sont pas présent dans l'appartement mais ailleurs 

C'est tout ce que je sous entendait dans mon intervention  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

Je crois que tu come pas compris pourquoi je lui demande cela, il ya des règles sur ce forum non è un problema qui protège la vie personnelle de tout partecipanti 

Je t'invite à les découvrir si tu ne connais pas mais en tant que membre du forum, tu dois en avoir connaissances et en prendre compte 

Ce forum fait à la base pour discuter de ce qui est fa dans les différents appartements et non pas pour discuter de la dernière foto posté sur instagram par les partecipanti surtout si ceux ci ne sont pas présent dans l'appartement mais ailleurs 

C'est tout ce que je sous entendait dans mon intervention  

Je serais curieux de savoir ce que vous faites dans la vie réelle, il me semble que vous aimez beaucoup censurer les autres membres en trouvant des excuses absurdes pour protéger ces filles.

23 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Je serais curieux de savoir ce que vous faites dans la vie réelle, il me semble que vous aimez beaucoup censurer les autres membres en trouvant des excuses absurdes pour protéger ces filles.

Je suis un mec normal, avec un boulot normal, qui applique simplement des règles présentent sur ce forum bien avant que je ne devienne membre 

Je n'empêche personne de discuter de la vie de ses filles, de leur photos de profil ou de leur réseaux sociaux tant que cela est fait par PM 

Sur le forum publique cela n'est simplement pas tolérer par les règles du forum et puis je ne vois pas l'intérêt de parler d'un truc qui ne se passe pas dans l'appartement et qui n'a pas une utilité fondamentale à être partager 

16 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I always pretty much hate it when members complain that a tenant should leave the project just because she doesn't do everything that the member unjustly demands. 

We're talking about Kamila, aren't we? I very much hope that RLC will fire her as soon as possible. Not because I want to see Kamila doing something (in particular), but because she is never doing anything for real. There's a big difference. 

It is clear to see that Kamila is nothing else than a freeloader. She' s keeping her private life away from the cameras. She just wants the advantages (apartment and money) without contributing anything in return. This is best illustrated by considering that she is the only long-term resident who hasn't had a single sexual activity in front of the camera in 2018. But it is also apparent in other things that cannot be quantified so well. Ultimately, for Kamila the time she is in the apartment seems just to be a annoying duty. Maybe, that is the best reason there is for a member to hope for a tanant to leave the project. When there is nothing left to watch except someone to wait down the time to finally leave the apartment again. 

• Like 4