Jump to content
Noldus

3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #1

Recommended Posts

The difference between Kristy and the Angels who are in the apartment is that they have boyfriends and right now Kami and Kaley do not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

When? I must have missed it.

When you said that you knew that Kami and Kaley were having sex outside the apartment in order to hide their personal lives from us, and that you learned that from translations of their conversations inside the apartment. The truth is that you have no translations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

The truth is that you have no translations.

Oh that. Well sorry but I actually do so that wasn't a lie.

BTW, I never said they were fucking out of the house to hide their personal lives. All I said was that they're having sex out of the house. I don't know why they do it although I do have my suspicions.

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The difference between Kristy and the Angels who are in the apartment is that they have boyfriends and right now Kami and Kaley do not.

Kaley is actually in a serious relationship for now. Sorry to break your heart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Oh that. Well sorry but I actually do so that wasn't a lie.

BTW, I never said they were fucking out of the house to hide their personal lives. All I said was that they're having sex out of the house. I don't know why they do it although I do have my suspicions.

Kaley is actually in a serious relationship for now. Sorry to break your heart.

Wouldn't break my heart. In fact, I would be glad for her. But again you have no way of knowing that. And if you don't produce the translations of their conversations I don't believe they exist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ridgerunner said:

And if you don't produce the translations of their conversations I don't believe they exist.

I don't care if you don't believe it. They do. And she does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't care if you don't believe it. They do. And she does.

And you don't. Bye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Oh that. Well sorry but I actually do so that wasn't a lie.

BTW, I never said they were fucking out of the house to hide their personal lives. All I said was that they're having sex out of the house. I don't know why they do it although I do have my suspicions.

Kaley is actually in a serious relationship for now. Sorry to break your heart.

Wonder if he knows about the guys on vacation with Kami and Kaley?:biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wonder if he knows about the guys on vacation with Kami and Kaley?

Nope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Relationship must not be too serious then.:sad:

It is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, miscvoyeur said:

It is.

Kaley is on vacation with some other guy and she's in a serious relationship?:huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the true love's name Sasha? Someone said that one day when Kaley was leaving the apartment Kami told Kaley to tell Sasha "hi" for her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kaley is on vacation with some other guy and she's in a serious relationship?

I don't know about what they do on vacation or who they're with because I don't lurk their social media. You can keep all that info to yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't know about what they do on vacation or who they're with because I don't lurk their social media. You can keep all that info to yourself.

Maybe I have translations of my own, and that's why I don't believe that you have translations of apartment conversations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Maybe I have translations of my own.

If you did, you'd know she has a boyfriend, so I'm guessing you don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×