3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #1

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

I have been with the same lady.for 30 years. and im so sorry your kamila is just so worthless ..that no one will be there for her ..when rlc tells her to find  a place to pay for herself......so you see you are the one who cant find someone .to be with in your life ...🤣🤣..that's why you think the worthless kamila is so great...so does that make you the sane as the worthless one KAMILA...

I have no more to say because I will be the one to get blamed for this discussion even though you are the one who started it. So if you have anything more to say go to the Rants and Flame Wars section and I might reply to you. However,I actually believe I could have a more intelligent conversation with my cat than I could with you.  PS- I was with my gf today.

27 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think you get so angry with Kami for not putting on a sex show because RLC is the only sex life you have. I can't imagine any real woman wanting to be with a person like you.:tongue:

sorry to let you know that if you was. around when kami first came to rlc she was hot as hell..just as kristy still is...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I have no more to say because I will be the one to get blamed for this discussion even though you are the one who started it. So if you have anything more to say go to the Rants and Flame Wars section and I might reply to you. However,I actually believe I could have a more intelligent conversation with my cat than I could with you.  PS- I was with my gf today.

that so nice that you have a g/f ..so what is your cat g/f s name 🤣🤣..sorry but you did say..you was with you cat girl friend ...🤣

HELLO ANGELS, it has been so nice to see Kristy with her friends again, these girls share a very special bond with each other and it shows. As with all good things it will soon come to an end because guess who is soon to be making her one day week presence known again, and she will chase off the ANGELS.

WELCOME Back ANGELS, many of us missed you being around.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

When Kami leaves RLC in February I wonder who will become the new focus of some CC members' hatred?:sad:

I don't think you can call that hatred, but I think even for you it should be clear by now that Kamila's holding this apartment back. Her whole life is directed to the outside and nothing happens with her in the apartment. 

Sure, just her replacement doesn't solve all the problems of this place, but if RLC now pays attention to cast Girls who really take part in the project, it could really be something. At least in the last few days it was worth to have a look at this apartment again. Something, i can not say for one day in 2018 with Kamila in the apartment. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami just recently posted a video of herself standing in the snow in her hometown. She looked happier than I've seen her in a long time. Probably glad she is not being viewed by a bunch of sexual perverts on RLC. 

Then why were you watching her. :biggrin:

• Like 1