3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #1

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami just recently posted a video of herself standing in the snow in her hometown. She looked happier than I've seen her in a long time. Probably glad she is not being viewed by a bunch of sexual perverts on RLC. 

Good then she should stay there and never come back !!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

Then why were you watching her. :biggrin:

I said there were a lot of sexual perverts watching her on RLC, not all are sexual perverts. I was actually interested in watching the girls as human beings and not just as sex objects. Supposedly, the purpose of RLC(Real Life Cam) was to allow viewers to watch the lives of real people 24/7. But RLC has evolved into nothing more than a sexual exhibition. 

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

She may because of people like you.

Well if that is where she is happy or in the arms if one of her many sugar daddy's, then by all means if the shoe fits, wear it!

HELLO ANGELS, it is so nice to see you girls again tonight, so much to see since the ANGELS have returned, the thread is busy again and many voyeur's are watching the Moscow Penthouse again, this of course is a win win situation.

Kami Kristy and Kaley were always posting on Instagram but their posts are very few and between these days. Kaley has disappeared altogether. Maybe they were stalked or something made them feel threatened. Sadly it coincides with their drift away from full participation in RLC. Very sad for someone like myself who has always loved this apartment.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, van the man said:

Kami Kristy and Kaley were always posting on Instagram but their posts are very few and between these days. Kaley has disappeared altogether. Maybe they were stalked or something made them feel threatened. Sadly it coincides with their drift away from full participation in RLC. Very sad for someone like myself who has always loved this apartment.

Probably have withdrawn from the apartment because of all the negative comments they have received on here, and possibly some RLC viewers had posted similar comments to their social media. I don't think the "Fuck Off" mask Kami was wearing when she returned from her last trip was just a coincidence. I believe all the recent events are interrelated.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, van the man said:

Maybe they are just sick and tired of the voyeurs following them on their private social media accounts and always sending them friend requests even after they have been denied, because watching them on RLC just isn't enough for some people, and they have to try to communicate and live by their every post. I suspect that has a lot to do with it actually.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Maybe they are just sick and tired of the voyeurs following them on their private social media accounts because watching them on RLC just isn't enough for some people

I swear to you that I was just about to make the same statement.

Just now, Thestarider said:

Maybe they are just sick and tired of the voyeurs following them on their private social media accounts because watching them on RLC just isn't enough for some people, and they have to try to communicate and live by their every post. 

Probably more tired of viewers like you who do nothing but criticize them.

• Like 1