R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread January 2019 #1

Meanwhile Emily's friend is back.. new target for the t shirt guy... 

i dont think he will stay once emily returns... they have a history.. she broke his heart last time...that was a funny situation

14 hours ago, Zinc said:

That is why i support this apartment. A big party. Probably the biggest of all the apartments. A fight, a guy vomiting on the bed, two guys sandwiching one girl, two couples in one bedroom. So many unplanned awkward things dont happen in any other apartment. but yes there are always somethings which spoil the fun now and then.

i was surprised that the threesome guy didnt come to the party. hoping for angie to have some fun tonight esp as the bald pervert is gone and the t shirt guy is free to hunt the next girl

So this is Russian real life of today?

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

Vacation, she's back tomorrow 

Vacation? On vacation from what? In my opinion, one gets vacation from work, school, university. But Emily? Vacation from RLC work? Vacation from showing her body on the Internet?

4 minutes ago, Calle said:

Vacation? On vacation from what? In my opinion, one gets vacation from work, school, university. But Emily? Vacation from RLC work? Vacation from showing her body on the Internet?

While a person is away, RLC uses the term Vacation with a return date, but these same people may have gone on a real vacation such as going to see their family during the holidays or going to work for a short time elsewhere.

And for information, being on RLC is not really a job, otherwise we will ask them to do things for the cameras, which is not the case

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

While a person is away, RLC uses the term Vacation with a return date, but these same people may have gone on a real vacation such as going to see their family during the holidays or going to work for a short time elsewhere.

And for information, being on RLC is not really a job, otherwise we will ask them to do things for the cameras, which is not the case

If RLC is not a job, what is it then? A hobby? A way to spend time, to enjoy being an exhibitionist and willing to show it to the world?

4 minutes ago, Calle said:

If RLC is not a job, what is it then? A hobby? A way to spend time, to enjoy being an exhibitionist and willing to show it to the world?

You see that all these people are not actors and therefore they simply live their lives like anyone but they just have cameras pointing at them
I do not know all the ins and outs, they surely earn money to be seen what seems normal to me, as a right to the image
This does not prevent some participants from having a real job outside the apartment as normal people

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

You see that all these people are not actors and therefore they simply live their lives like anyone but they just have cameras pointing at them
I do not know all the ins and outs, they surely earn money to be seen what seems normal to me, as a right to the image
This does not prevent some participants from having a real job outside the apartment as normal people

god bless the believers 

• Like 1

dear RLC this is a little thought with some "advice" to make it less monotonous vision of the site ....
of course it's a nice thing that I hope will help!
Leora and Paul: exceptional hour but never heels and needs a new cock and friend for some bisexual evening
Eva and Sam: when they have friends for threesomes, it's okay. for the rest boredom. Eva also never uses heels
Nina and Kira: after the evening of threesome nothing interesting
Adeline and Markus: useless usual story, even she never heels
Nelly and Bogdan: Nelly sometimes exceptional, but with disgusting shoes. pretty boring.
Emma and Julio: useless
Martina and Alberto: useless
Masha Sasha Dasha: now monotonous to madness +
Julia and Erik: I do not understand Julia, she has great potential but does not use heels and I think she would like some friend
Kitty and Smith: Kitty is wonderful but it is a Ferrari driven like a Trabant, she never uses shoes. a friend and a friend would be needed to break the monotony
Chloe and Tyler: useless
Anabel and Efim: Anabel is wonderful but she is a Porsche driven like a Yugo, she never uses shoes. a friend and a friend would be needed to break the monotony
Yulia and Ivan: useless
Lana and Robert: Lana would be predisposed for fisting and bloody sadomaso. he does not fuck her well. you need help from others
Jane and Dick: Dick needs a new woman every night so he can break them. great rocker.
Varvara and Fedor: Varvara should be more slutty and always put on heels, he should hurt her more.
Ulyana and Marat: useless
KKK: Kamila has become useless, a shame, Kaley very pretty should always use sexy heels and dildos when she masturbates. otherwise it is boring
Angie Emily Samantha: so very ambiguous. they should be more often nude with heels and do more lesbian shows. instead it seems the house of the people
Maya: useless
Serafima Karina Daisu: Serafima perhaps the only one to keep but very insufficient.
Leia Erin Malula: Maluma has a large frame, should be naked with heels but is not very suitable for RLC, the other useless even if Erin has great body
Oksi Elvira Laima Mila Beatrice: Beatrice ok, Elvira needs a girl like her for a lesbian show. the rest seems to me fake and useless
Jenn and Frank: useless