R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread January 2019 #1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

The guy that fucked Sonya last night also fucked a different girl? How long ago?

fucked or whatever he did to that blonde girl on Wednesday night... with sex i dont specifically mean sex.. for example with angie he can only have similar fun without sheets... not penetration maybe.. 

Just now, igotyou4 said:

Does anyone have an ideas on how we can make things more interesting, after of course deliberations and a brief intermission while we wait for the second part in this series,next season.

More parties and more drunken hook ups. Also needs to find a guy who will finally fuck Angie. We've all been waiting to see that since day one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, igotyou4 said:

Does anyone have an ideas on how we can make things more interesting, after of course deliberations and a brief intermission while we wait for the second part in this series,next season. And yes I will be returning. What's a special like this without the star returning . Intact, everyone even santa clause.

this apartment has improved a lot over the last one year.. when glasha and sonya were part of the apartment.. it was very boring.. angie especially has improved the situation alot.. the best part about this apartment is that it is mostly random and new guys visit the place more often.

you want to improve it.. cut down on the vacation breaks of the girls...  even if angie avoids fucking in front of the cam.. atleast she should have more fun.. something like sofie from barca apartments.. she never had sex in front of cam.. but she kept the viewers interested... but somehow guys like angie initially then they lose interest in her... she seems hard to get but i think she is pretty easy..but probably boring socially

10 minutes ago, igotyou4 said:

Does anyone have an ideas on how we can make things more interesting, after of course deliberations and a brief intermission while we wait for the second part in this series,next season. And yes I will be returning. What's a special like this without the star returning . Intact, everyone even santa clause.

4 minutes ago, Zinc said:

this apartment has improved a lot over the last one year.. when glasha and sonya were part of the apartment.. it was very boring.. angie especially has improved the situation alot.. the best part about this apartment is that it is mostly random and new guys visit the place more often.

you want to improve it.. cut down on the vacation breaks of the girls...  even if angie avoids fucking in front of the cam.. atleast she should have more fun.. something like sofie from barca apartments.. she never had sex in front of cam.. but she kept the viewers interested... but somehow guys like angie initially then they lose interest in her... she seems hard to get but i think she is pretty easy..but probably boring socially

It's like I said, more parties and more people hooking up. There isn't much that is needed to improve the apartment. Emily is incredibly boring and she's the only negative side of this apartment. But find a guy for Angie and keep inviting new guys and girls and this apartment will stay good.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's like I said, more parties and more people hooking up. There isn't much that is needed to improve the apartment. Emily is incredibly boring and she's the only negative side of this apartment. But find a guy for Angie and keep inviting new guys and girls and this apartment will stay good.

yeah... emily's friend is better than her.. emily should go to the KKK apartment...lool.. but i am fine with Angie not having a permanent guy.. i love the comical situations like on nye... when 3 guys were competing for angie...lool.. in then end we couldnt get any fun because of that.. although angie was ready for it..with the t shirt guy.. but that is acceptable ass long as such events happen more...as u said.. then things will be good every now and then...

1 hour ago, igotyou4 said:

+

+Does anyone have an ideas on how we can make things more interesting, after of course deliberations and a brief intermission while we wait for the second part in this series,next season

r u a robot???

how many times angie has done bating after her return from vacation.. i think once only.. which is surprising considering her trend in the second half of 2018... esp when she drinks, usually next day she bates...change in mood or strategy, if any...

3 ore fa, igotyou4 ha detto:

Ha  Qualcuno ha un idee su Come possiamo rendere Le cose Più Interessanti, DOPO Naturalmente Deliberazioni e Una breve pausa in attesa per la Seconda parte di this serie, la Prossima stagione. E sì Che tornerò. Che Cosa è uno speciale come this, senza La Stella di ritorno. Intatta, tutti, also del Babbo Natale. +

I think if Samantha often did lesbian sex with Angie and Emilya would be great.
then if they are naked with sexy heels and use a big cucumber in pussy I'm very happy (but I say this in undertone otherwise I get scolded !!!)

24 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I think if Samantha often did lesbian sex with Angie and Emilya would be great.
then if they are naked with sexy heels and use a big cucumber in pussy I'm very happy (but I say this in undertone otherwise I get scolded !!!)

For fuck sake... you really need to be on Chaturbate or some shit. Stay off of RLC...

• Like 4