B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

Jenn, Frank, Daisy and that poor excuse for a human being are sitting and talking in the living room, I assume waiting for a cab.  Look at that table in front of them.  They helped create that mess, the least they could do is get rid of some of the garbage while they are there.  Daisy lived in this unit and knows where things go.  I guess that would be the nice thing to do and after tonight I can't say much nice about any of them.

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

I hope this year is as great as the last here on rlc...and I have to saynew year party GIF by Omer to my super sexy dalia and anita I miss both of you  in love hearts GIF I hope you all the best in this coming year...

I agree with you Bud with one exception.  I hope 2019 is as great as MOST of last year.  I hope 2019 is 1000 times better than the debacle we saw here tonight.  I was going to post my comments about it but I am completely at a loss for words. 

• StnCld316 changed the title to B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1
17 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I agree with you Bud with one exception.  I hope 2019 is as great as MOST of last year.  I hope 2019 is 1000 times better than the debacle we saw here tonight.  I was going to post my comments about it but I am completely at a loss for words. 

I don't know what happened to night. but im just hoping we can see something .go from all show to something real in what we all seen .with four girl this last year..

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Amen my friend.  I was only here the last half of the year but I saw a lot of show and some real life in that time.  I'm not sure which 4 girls you refer to but I do know, love and wish all things great for 2 of them

Im talking about miss karol and amina.and my dalia and anita ..I do feel that it all started as a show for the rlc cams. then it started to get some real feeling with all four of them.and I like what I seen with them. all four to me showed real feeling ,for one another.

Im talking about miss karol and amina.and my dalia and anita ..I do feel that it all started as a show for the rlc cams. then it started to get some real feeling with all four of them.and I like what I seen with them. all four to me showed real feeling ,for one another.

That is absolutely true about Dalia and Anita and Karol. I respect your feelings about Amina but can't agree with them.  I won't say anything bad about her now because she is gone but I can't say anything good about her either.  I just didn't see it.

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

That is absolutely true about Dalia and Anita and Karol. I respect your feelings about Amina but can't agree with them.  I won't say anything bad about her now because she is gone but I can't say anything good about her either.  I just didn't see it.

there was real true feeling with amina and miss karol .if you watched them and looked at the way they would. looked at each other the same with anita and dalia..but it is just how I seen it.. 

there was real true feeling with amina and miss karol .if you watched them and looked at the way they would. looked at each other the same with anita and dalia..but it is just how I seen it.. 

There's the key right there Bud.  it's how you saw it.