B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

Congratulations OKSI!
if Bea gets naked with sexy heels like quelledi amina (heel 14 open at the tip) and Oksi uses her whole hand to make Bea enjoy (last night were three fingers !!!! record) then we start a good 2019
for the rest, only boredom here
and I think it was i. New Year's Eve than ever (except Oksi and Bea of course)

After all these experiences with the two clowns, I wonder if such party invitations come from the residents themselves. Or does RLC possibly prescribe such a party? Also the parties in B3 with Karina / Amira / Daisy? Voluntary or initiated by RLC? Who wants to celebrate something with such clowns and the strange Jenn? She is strange when she is drunk.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Oksi and Mila are in the kitchen preparing the food. Seems to be a lot. Do you think there could be round 2? That could be the explanation for why the guests are so long in the beds. Maybe round 2 is planned. Would that be good or bad? :cry:

Edited by dwarf

1 hour ago, dwarf said:

Oksi and Mila are in the kitchen preparing the food. Seems to be a lot. Do you think there could be round 2? That could be the explanation for why the guests are so long in the beds. Maybe round 2 is planned. Would that be good or bad? :cry:

It would be very bad. I'm hoping these girls never have a party like that again and NEVER have Ben over there again.