Mary (2019) Part #1

StnCld316

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Le 2/13/2019 à 1:14 PM, Robwin a dit :

Oh no has Transalvania kicked him out again 😁😁

A bit late with this but in Scotland this is how you spell Transylvania mate.Jist saying😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bonaly said:

A bit late with this but in Scotland this is how you spell Transylvania mate.Jist saying😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

:biggrin: Yeah knew it was wrong when i posted it but couldn't be fucked to change it :biggrin: I blame Brexit for my thickness :biggrin:

• Like 1

Il y a 7 heures, miscvoyeur a dit :

Maria always has these stints where her apartment gets interesting for a short period of time then goes through these long droughts of boredom. I really wish she would invite her friends over more often.

Yeh in her first Apt.with Grisha there always seemed to be lots of visitors and parties(not always sexual)and it just seemed interesting to watch.She is a very welcoming and friendly happy person.Can you tell me Re: Maria's first Apt.Who was the guy who appeared to have some sort of learning disability that Maria was always so kind to.If I remember correctly he wore glasses and had long hair.I hope I have not been indelicate here.

13 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Can you tell me Re: Maria's first Apt.Who was the guy who appeared to have some sort of learning disability that Maria was always so kind to.If I remember correctly he wore glasses and had long hair.

His name was Freddy. She claimed he was her best friend but hasn't been seen in basically a year. BTW that was her third apartment. This current one is her fourth.

• Like 1