Alan (2019) Part #1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Is she Alans sis mabye?

No idea. Only Groomy can find out.

They are very close, but I saw all indications that absolutely no sexual interaction will happen between the two.

I've said it here before and  again I will repeat. Since Alan does not mix the vh stations with his feeling for the Nina, for example herman and red, this project has ways to still keep going forward.

only reinforcing,
We are there on Russian Christmas Eve.

I've said it here before and  again I will repeat. Since Alan does not mix the vh stations with his feeling for the Nina, for example herman and red, this project has ways to still keep going forward.

only reinforcing,
We are there on Russian Christmas Eve.

I think she is more likely to be Nina's sister. Why, well apart from facial colouring and Alan's respectful behaviour, we know this lady is an a very skilful artist and we know that Nina is a skilful pianist. Could be family talent.

Hope you had a Happy Christmas Bear. I look forward to your faithful A & N postings in 2019. Your views valued and respected.

• Like 1

To be honest, I so envy his life. I can't remember last time I had the luxury of sitting there for a week and just play video game, not worry about anything. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, zoifan said:

To be honest, I so envy his life. I can't remember last time I had the luxury of sitting there for a week and just play video game, not worry about anything. 

and (presumably) getting paid.

• Like 1

On 1/3/2019 at 5:13 PM, ze81 said:

Maybe,but it's intriguing the not care,trie to keep the house active,with guests that are sexual active and put nice shows,for months the place it's just sex underblankets from guests in dark,joe and his buddies sleeping in one or other times,then Nina returns for an couple days and then..left again for weeks.Place it's barely in previews for days after days,profit must be really low.And we all seen after more than one year that Nina never gets good of her hillness(sadly),so don't make much sense.Regard George..I have to give reason to those people that sayed he was violent..they were totaly right.The way he treat the brunet in Kira place(grabbing her by hair and being plain jerk and violent)it was disgusting.

When was this?

16 minutes ago, Attalawrence said:

When was this?

If not mistaken in Christmas Day,night,when Kira place had lots of people in it,the worst moment was in Kira room,he grabed her(the brunet) by hair in an bad way,surprised no one posted any cap or coment.

If someone sayed me that an George place would be in the bottom 5 of cc forum half year ago i would say..impossible.But dam..Alan house(2019 posts)..20 coments,2500 views.Gia&Ant..11 coments,1200 views,Marla&Hect..16 coments,1100 views.Dammmm😅.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

If someone sayed me that an George place would be in the bottom 5 of cc forum half year ago i would say..impossible.But dam..Alan house(2019 posts)..20 coments,2500 views.Gia&Ant..11 coments,1200 views,Marla&Hect..16 coments,1100 views.Dammmm😅.

Same here. 

I think George is capable of making his apartments shine again, but for some reason he is not motivated anymore. 

3 hours ago, zoifan said:

Same here. 

I think George is capable of making his apartments shine again, but for some reason he is not motivated anymore. 

Well on positive note at least we seen him in good old days,those times were he deliver and deliver,the guests were great and we usualy know how the parties etc ended..in nice sex with great view.Maybe it's that you said..motivation it's gone.No way the old(and good manager)George would let an house like this one abandoned.But well maybe in future we will have new managers that will pic up were this one left and madness and deliver will return.