Alan (2019) Part #1

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well on positive note at least we seen him in good old days,those times were he deliver and deliver,the guests were great and we usualy know how the parties etc ended..in nice sex with great view.Maybe it's that you said..motivation it's gone.No way the old(and good manager)George would let an house like this one abandoned.But well maybe in future we will have new managers that will pic up were this one left and madness and deliver will return.

My guess is that George came to the realization that most good participants are not business minded people where George is all about business. That creates misunderstandings and   wrong expectations from both side.

I am curios and waiting for his next move. 

• Upvote 1

I am pretty sure the girl with the glasses returned and her and Alan had a snogging session although nothing sexual happened,so she ain't no relative.Exciting Joe has turned up so the whole place as you would expect has dumbed down.watch this space but not for tool long.

58 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

I am pretty sure the girl with the glasses returned and her and Alan had a snogging session although nothing sexual happened,so she ain't no relative.Exciting Joe has turned up so the whole place as you would expect has dumbed down.watch this space but not for tool long.

Agree,place it's an boring mess for months by now.Only one or other tease and very sparkly sex moments underblankets in dark.Doesnt help Alan looks more and more crazy,strange etc.

• Like 1

2019-01-07_17-38-48.thumb.jpg.3c4f473ee3874aa351315d4fe3d9181d.jpg

2019-01-07_17-31-35.thumb.jpg.b4abfe9e23e05d114cfd9fc0e0ed44e7.jpg

2019-01-07_17-30-25.thumb.jpg.f2b898d02124aba386d8f0f36e292e55.jpg

2019-01-07_17-35-57.thumb.jpg.7f50f14a3b025090d6ad22eca0001223.jpg

Lets call her ❤️  Giselle ❤️.

1. We need to completely scratch the idea of Allan and lovely Giselle are relatives. They are not.
  2. They were cuddling for 5 hours !!!, one thing led to another and they were kissing for two hours. Wow Allan is romantic 🙂 
  3. I think the problem is that Giselle is not  comfortable with Cam, but she is getting used to it and we see a progress here.
  4. Quickly after the annoying cock blocker Joe arrived,  Giselle left. 
  5. The cock blocker Joe brought another girl, but she left soon. 
  6. At the end Allan ended up with  spending time with Joe.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Poor girl.. she must be really "desperate"

No sure about that.

I think Giselle likes Allan and she enjoys spending time with him. They were cuddling for 5 hours !!!, one thing led to another and they were kissing for two hours. That is a sign of desperation, but not the type of desperation you are referring.

My guess is that she likes Allan, but she does not like being a VH participant.

But if annoying Joe wouldn't arrived, I think the make out session was getting hotter and hotter. 

13 minutes ago, zoifan said:

No sure about that.

I think Giselle likes Allan and she enjoys spending time with him. They were cuddling for 5 hours !!!, one thing led to another and they were kissing for two hours. That is a sign of desperation, but not the type of desperation you are referring.

My guess is that she likes Allan, but she does not like being a VH participant.

But if annoying Joe wouldn't arrived, I think the make out session was getting hotter and hotter. 

Thanks for the news Zoifan as otherwise would have totally missed it. Half the fun here is trying to work out what is going on and now that Groomy has left we are having to work harder. Surprised Joe did not bring along Edda. If he was pimping he chose a bad time! Giselle thus far is only an occasional visitor. To be continued.

22 minutes ago, squish said:

Thanks for the news Zoifan as otherwise would have totally missed it. Half the fun here is trying to work out what is going on and now that Groomy has left we are having to work harder. Surprised Joe did not bring along Edda. If he was pimping he chose a bad time! Giselle thus far is only an occasional visitor. To be continued.

Blonde guest has visited before usually in a group long time ago. Known to all in apt clearly and supremely confident and independent (and rude, never acknowledged Giselle) my guess is that she has some kind of official role here. If only Groomy was around! 

1 hour ago, squish said:

I think Allan is a type of person that is looking for a relationship right now. He is not actively looking for a fuck-buddy. That is why Edda is not an option for him.

Giselle would be an excellent choice for Allan in life outside VH, but I doubt she adapts the VH life style.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

I think Allan is a type of person that is looking for a relationship right now. He is not actively looking for a fuck-buddy. That is why Edda is not an option for him.

Giselle would be an excellent choice for Allan in life outside VH, but I doubt she adapts the VH life style.

How will that work out with Nina visiting occasionally.  I mean its obvious that they both seem to a very strong bond between them.