Clara & Stas (2019) Part #1

35 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

I'm sorry, the memories are sometimes painful, but you are strong. I am sure, God saw what you did for Musya.
My advice is to have a new cat immediately.

giphy.gif

Hi, Altona, I am very pleased. Thanks to you and dh2995 I have a lot of photos and videos with my little girl.

• Like 5

image.thumb.png.7f92e191ff468b89537f7eeb156a06a0.png

If you are wise, you will let the tears flow as freely and as often as they must. Some people will never understand how much we love our pets. But that's OK, our pets know...There was nothing left to do today but hold you close and help you on your way. Be still, my little cat, be well, be free. I know you're somewhere new and loving me. Her favorite chair is empty now, where she would lie and sleep. But the memories of Musi happy times is always yours to keep. I feel for you both; I lost my little Charlie (duchound) last year. I'm down to my Cat, who I love deeply. Who else can you yell at with the look of anger and receive no response, my Cat? 01.gif.f4f4139d23c87d6fdb3b5e7baaf5404a.gif

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Clara said:

Unfortunately, we had to do euthanasia. Dermatitis was the first manifestation of the disease, she had a hormonal failure, kidneys and pancreas failed.

Clara,

I feel your pain. I had to put down two dogs, both were 18 years old. They were part of the family, I not a crier but I  cried like a baby, could go back to work. I know I did the right thing but it still hurt.  Time helps because now I think of the happy times I had with both, pets love us Unconditionally.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Clara,

I feel your pain. I had to put down two dogs, both were 18 years old. They were part of the family, I not a crier but I  cried like a baby, could go back to work. I know I did the right thing but it still hurt.  Time helps because now I think of the happy times I had with both, pets love us Unconditionally.  

I still cry when I see her photos ... she is my first kitty, in a few months I loved her very much. Stas works, and she was the only living soul near ((((

• Like 3

il y a 51 minutes, Clara a dit :

I still cry when I see her photos ... she is my first kitty, in a few months I loved her very much. Stas works, and she was the only living soul near ((((

All pet-lovers know that pain and these tears, I've lived this several times. I even had to take the same decision with one of my dogs, like you just before Xmas a few years ago. 

Musi thanked you for all that you did for her. As time passes and the pain subsides a little, surely you'll find another little thing waiting for you in a refuge or somewhere and which you'll be happy making it happy. 

And happily you're keeping that smile in your eyes ❤️
Clarasmile045d0ed736c70ca5.png 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, dh2995 said:

All pet-lovers know that pain and these tears, I've lived this several times. I even had to take the same decision with one of my dogs, like you just before Xmas a few years ago. 

Musi thanked you for all that you did for her. As time passes and the pain subsides a little, surely you'll find another little thing waiting for you in a refuge or somewhere and which you'll be happy making it happy. 

And happily you're keeping that smile in your eyes ❤️
Clarasmile045d0ed736c70ca5.png 

💞

• Like 5

So sorry to hear of your loss.  Often pets become family and losing one can be a heartbreaker.  I know the feeling and would not wish it on anyone.  Often the cure is get another, like a kitten.  You need that joy one will bring.  Until and if you do, all you can do is hang in there.  Although it may not seem like it, you'll pull through and I'll see that gorgeous smile again...:sad::heart:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1