Clara & Stas (2019) Part #1

19 minutes ago, Clara said:

I am also waiting for the transfer of time in our country to stop. so hard to move from summer time to winter time and vice versa.

I hope the correct translation.

I understood.
Maybe you're right, but the constant summer time is forcing people and students to work.
Most people have to start work at 8 am in the morning. And there's no sun at that hour. even students continue to sleep at school. because the students leave the house at 6-7 am to be in school at 8am.
the better side is the late evening. but there are millions of people who have not seen the sun for two months. that makes people aggressive.
a bad situation for a mediterranean country.

your nails look nice. I used to criticize the time you spent on beauty and care. But I was fascinated by your determination to get up early and get ready for this morning. You reminded me of my days in the army. 😄

It is almost impossible for a man to fully understand a woman. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

I understood.
Maybe you're right, but the constant summer time is forcing people and students to work.
Most people have to start work at 8 am in the morning. And there's no sun at that hour. even students continue to sleep at school. because the students leave the house at 6-7 am to be in school at 8am.
the better side is the late evening. but there are millions of people who have not seen the sun for two months. that makes people aggressive.
a bad situation for a mediterranean country.

your nails look nice. I used to criticize the time you spent on beauty and care. But I was fascinated by your determination to get up early and get ready for this morning. You reminded me of my days in the army. 😄

It is almost impossible for a man to fully understand a woman. 

Stas also laughed at me) I wanted to have beautiful and well-groomed hands tomorrow, guests would come to us and congratulate us (Stas had a birthday and I will have January 14th and we decided to celebrate one day), so I I want to look good. When I like the way I look, I immediately have a great mood)

• Like 3

Il y a 2 heures, Clara a dit :

thank you) this is my favorite color of nail polish, it is juicy, bright and fits my pale skin color)

You do have that taste for choosing what suits you best 🙂 

On the eve of that birthday party for you both, I sincerely wish you a very, very happy birthday, Clara ❤️ 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dh2995 said:

You do have that taste for choosing what suits you best 🙂 

On the eve of that birthday party for you both, I sincerely wish you a very, very happy birthday, Clara ❤️ 🙂

💞

• Like 2