Mira & Henry (2019) Part #1 of 2

StnCld316

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Betty was a very good singer. It was too bad that Rick wasn't 30 lb lighter, then he may have appealed more to the other sex, and we would have gotten more action.

• Like 1

M & H. Yesterday I asked if it is possible to adjust cam 4 to better see the participants. In the attached photo, Henry is sitting on the couch and his head is not visible.

Hoping that you are enjoying the new digs.

Thanks in advance.

spacer.png

33 minutes ago, tweety said:

I think that Betty was a very good singer. It was too bad that Rick wasn't 30 lb lighter, then he may have appealed more to the other sex, and we would have gotten more action.

The main thing is they are friendly respectable and sociable and as far as I am concerned that is more important than singing ability,body image or their sexual habits.It would have been handy to know what they talked about though.

40 minutes ago, tweety said:

M & H. Yesterday I asked if it is possible to adjust cam 4 to better see the participants. In the attached photo, Henry is sitting on the couch and his head is not visible.

Hoping that you are enjoying the new digs.

Thanks in advance.

spacer.png

Unfortunately it is targeting to central zone

12 minutes ago, tweety said:

So nothing can be done? Even just a little bit? Too bad.

Then - when the games are near - bag, there will be blind zone. And they are well positioned camera - it is from marketing. @Amy3 would be glad that his idea and requirements are satisfied. You see all room. See content. See people and actions. But much interesting angles&fragments is hidden. Just pay.

This is completely different approach - from useless free cameras. Like Wilma for example (empty loggia and 2/3 common room). Or Darcie (only loggia). Or Grace (only kitchen).

• Like 1